Is There A Customer Support Email For MT5 Users? - page 4

John Thompson
John Thompson  

Hi, 1 of my signals has been disabled and the Journal says MQL5.chats: activated for my account....

what is MQL% chats and where do I find it? thanks. JT

Juvenille Emperor Limited
John Thompson:

Hi, 1 of my signals has been disabled and the Journal says MQL5.chats: activated for my account....

what is MQL% chats and where do I find it? thanks. JT

Post some screenshot of your MQL5 VPS journal.

mehdi132
mehdi132  
Hello, good morning, to buy a robot from MQL5 account, why is the MQL5 option not active for payment? Thanks
mehdi132:
Hello, good morning, to buy a robot from MQL5 account, why is the MQL5 option not active for payment? Thanks

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your mehdi132 login and you have sufficient funds in your MQL5 account.

Charles Gyening
Charles Gyening  
Sergey Golubev:

All the basic questions were already answered so use search function and read the documentation (and use the forum).

The service desk/support is dealing with the financial issues only (so - no one individual/VPS support anymore sorry).

Charles Gyening
Charles Gyening  
When I log into mt4 with my mql5 account, it shows "authorization failed" how do I fix the issue
Charles Gyening:
When I log into mt4 with my mql5 account, it shows "authorization failed" how do I fix the issue

You need to login with your adukofi1973 login and NOT your email, facebook etc.

TaHa Trader
TaHa Trader  
hi. Please, please I can not become seller. I update all of my information. Pls help me!
Piccolo Namex:
hi. Please, please I can not become seller. I update all of my information. Pls help me!

Follow your seller application page, we can't help you here.

ionutung
ionutung  

Does VPS support rdp control?