Is There A Customer Support Email For MT5 Users? - page 3

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Guillaume FILLET:
Hi, I changed the password of my MQL5 account through my profile settings on the website, and since that, MT5 doesn't want to connect anymore. I tried to ask for a new password, but same. I can connect on internet to mql5.com but not to MT5. Can you help me please? please find attached screenshot of the error and my account number. Thanks 
Your screenshot is related to your trading account, and your trading account has nothing to do with your password on MQL5 forum/profile.
Guillaume FILLET
Guillaume FILLET  
Sergey Golubev:
Your screenshot is related to your trading account, and your trading account has nothing to do with your password on MQL5 forum/profile.
yeah but with my demo account the credentials were the same. Now I can't connect anymore... Any idea how to reset it?
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Guillaume FILLET:
yeah but with my demo account the credentials were the same. Now I can't connect anymore... Any idea how to reset it?

You can't reset your Metaquotes demo account password, open a new one.

Guillaume FILLET
Guillaume FILLET  
Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't reset your Metaquotes demo account password, open a new one

I contacted FXchoice and they transfered  my account on their platforme. All good. Thanks for your answers

Keith Watford
Guillaume FILLET:
Hi, I changed the password of my MQL5 account through my profile settings on the website, and since that, MT5 doesn't want to connect anymore. I tried to ask for a new password, but same. I can connect on internet to mql5.com but not to MT5. Can you help me please? please find attached screenshot of the error and my account number. Thanks 

Your password for MQL5 is not related to any MT5 broker account.
If you change your MQL5 password, you continue to use the same broker password as before.

amro.j1
amro.j1  
I have tried to pay for the vps and there was a problem with the visa , when I have tried to inter another one the message on my account was " financial operations are limited please contact technical support " and I did there was no reply!!
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
amro.j1:
I have tried to pay for the vps and there was a problem with the visa , when I have tried to inter another one the message on my account was " financial operations are limited please contact technical support " and I did there was no reply!!
As far as I know many people are using their mql5 forum account/profile to pay for the services.
So, it is better to deposit the money from your Visa to your forum profile first.
Adnimation45
Adnimation45  
I would like the opportunity to move you from Google AdSense to Google Adx who should I be put in contact with?
kitise2394
kitise2394  
Hi,am trying to log on my account and it's allways refusing to log on.
Juvenille Emperor Limited
kitise2394:
Hi,am trying to log on my account and it's allways refusing to log on.

What account? 

If its your MQL5 account, reset your password here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

If its your trading account, contact your broker.