Is There A Customer Support Email For MT5 Users? - page 2

uch46792
uch46792  
I have registered with mt5 yet no password has been given to me. My email address is: kennedyuchegbulam@gmail.com. the login and password I typed in you rejected it. Please send me the details.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
uch46792:
I have registered with mt5 yet no password has been given to me. My email address is: <...>. the login and password I typed in you rejected it. Please send me the details.

You are writing here on the forum as uch46792 and it means that you sucessfully registered on the forum and you are having your login (uch46792) and your password.
If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten
Aaron Toh
Aaron Toh  

I’m Using MT5 on IOS switch over from MT4, I’m used to using my phone to trade on MT4. But there is a problem where I’m facing with this platform, during charting on phone I can’t seem to extend or gap further from the last candle, MT4 I press and hold the screen I can move afterwards  to the right , but can’t seem to work on MT5 app IOS HELP!

rapturefc2012
rapturefc2012  
my server hosting is not functional. what is happening to FBS-Real-4 (241274082)
Herve Desplanches
Herve Desplanches  
Sergey Golubev :

All basic questions have already been answered so use the search feature and read the documentation (and use the forum).

The service desk / support only deals with financial issues (so - no individual support / VPS is no longer sorry).

Hello I am after created my account to sell my signals, but my documents and selfie are refused even though I have never had a problem opening bank accounts, with brokers or others.
Can you help me?
Thank you
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Herve Desplanches:
Hello I am after created my account to sell my signals, but my documents and selfie are refused even though I have never had a problem opening bank accounts, with brokers or others.
Can you help me?
Thank you
No one can help in case of validation, because the validation is made by the automated robot using some algorithm.
If you are doing everything (sending the documents) in right/correct way so you will be validated (if not so - not sorry).
Aravind trader
Aravind trader  
can i start with 10$ ..? and which broker allowes me to start ..? please help 
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Aravind trader:
can i start with 10$ ..? and which broker allowes me to start ..? please help 
Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.
You should select the broker by yourself (use google to find the broker as there are a lot of Metatrader brokers).
William Roeder
William Roeder  
Aravind trader: can i start with 10$ ..? and which broker allowes me to start ..? please help 
  1. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.

3. Discussion about specific brokers is prohibited on the forum. You have to do your own research and due diligence.
              A Real Mystery about Forex Brokers ... - General - MQL5 programming forum #1 2020.09.07
              How to Choose the Best Brokerage - MQL5 programming forum #1 2020.08.26
              Forex Brokers Comparison & Reviews - 100forexbrokers

4. $10? Don't even start until you can double your demo account twice.

Guillaume FILLET
Guillaume FILLET  
Hi, I changed the password of my MQL5 account through my profile settings on the website, and since that, MT5 doesn't want to connect anymore. I tried to ask for a new password, but same. I can connect on internet to mql5.com but not to MT5. Can you help me please? please find attached screenshot of the error and my account number. Thanks