Is There A Customer Support Email For MT5 Users?

Tomhgriff1
Hi,

I've tried asking a fairly basic question about MT5 functionality on this forum but received no replies. Is there an email address to ask pre sales questions or do they just hope other users answer one another's questions?

Thanks
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

All the basic questions were already answered so use search function and read the documentation (and use the forum).

The service desk/support is dealing with the financial issues only (so - no one individual/VPS support anymore sorry).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Service Desk request: Wrong signal flags

Rashid Umarov, 2018.10.25 09:16

I answered you here.

Please note that Servicedesk now  accept only payment related issues. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

Forum on trading, automatic trading systems and testing of trading strategies

The "Service Desk" section disappeared

fxsaber , 2018.08.09 14:20

The Service Desk remains for the users who are using financial services.
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

about search -

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...
Tomhgriff1
Tomhgriff1  
Thanks for the reply? Wow thats terrible srvice if MetaTrader don't offer sales or technical help? I've used the search function and there are no answers to my question.

I want to know if MetaTrader allow you to build synthetic/ratio spread charts i.e 2*FGBM-FGBL (to get the european bobl/bund spread). And would you be able to backtest systems/auto trade on a spread strategy?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Tomhgriff1:
Thanks for the reply? Wow thats terrible srvice if MetaTrader don't offer sales or technical help? I've used the search function and there are no answers to my question.

I want to know if MetaTrader allow you to build synthetic/ratio spread charts i.e 2*FGBM-FGBL (to get the european bobl/bund spread). And would you be able to backtest systems/auto trade on a spread strategy?

Yes, I was reading your thread - Can I Chart And Trade Synthetic Spreads/Pairs In MT5?
The problem is the following: not many traders/coders are using synthetic symbols/instruments.

You can look at the following search results here, example for the threads (the users with syntetic symbols are posting on those threads) -

If you did not find the answer to your thread on the threads/forum so make a posts on those threads with details.

Can I Chart And Trade Synthetic Spreads/Pairs In MT5?
Can I Chart And Trade Synthetic Spreads/Pairs In MT5?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi All, I am a spread trader, so trade correlations between different markets, often simultaneously long and short correlated markets at the same t...
Tomhgriff1
Tomhgriff1  
Sergey Golubev:

Yes, I was reading your thread - Can I Chart And Trade Synthetic Spreads/Pairs In MT5?
The problem is the following: not many traders/coders are using synthetic symbols/instruments.

You can look at the following search results here, example for the threads (the users with syntetic symbols are posting on those threads) -

If you did not find the answer to your thread on the threads/forum so make a posts on those threads with details.

Thanks Sergey
zafer cakar
zafer cakar  

Hi, I logged into mql5 site with facebook. but i can't log into the mt4 community. My information is not accepted. What should I do.

Files:
cbfh.png  32 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Çelik Konstrüksiyon:

Hi, I logged into mql5 site with facebook. but i can't log into the mt4 community. My information is not accepted. What should I do.

You can change your password here from facebook related to the normal one -

How to get my MQL5 password if I used to log in with my google account directly?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.01.19 17:28

You either used your google account's password or you created a new one.

If you don't remember it, you can use the forgot password function to recover it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Guang6968
Guang6968  
Is it possible to withdraw the money i've entered accidentally after depositing?
panos1208
panos1208  
Hi, i try to connect to my demo account but i cannot. Connection/Authorization failed. Anyone else having the same issue? How to resolve it?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
panos1208:
Hi, i try to connect to my demo account but i cannot. Connection/Authorization failed. Anyone else having the same issue? How to resolve it?

It depends on where you are trying to connect to.

If you are trying to login to your demo account but can not so - you can create the other demo account with the broker -

Common error

Sergey Golubev, 2020.06.16 17:42

I have also demo accounts ... you can see how many -

If one demo account is not good so I will create the other one with the other broker (and in this way - we all are selecting the good broker to trade) -

If it is related to Community login in Metatrader so use your forum login (not email) and password to login.
If any problems - read post #2 for more informationn abouit how to fix.

Can't install purchased indicator on platform.
Can't install purchased indicator on platform.
  • www.mql5.com
My friend's account was banned till 2030 (without a proper reason...