Beginner's club - page 2

Hey I'm new to this website 
I really wanna learn how to trade in and out
Can someone help me from where should I start and keep doing something consistently so as to get a brief idea of how to trade 
A help would be much appreciated

Unable to Read News Content in Metatrader 4 in Laptop

Please refer to the attached pictures. I am able to see the news caption but when I double click on it in the news caption in Laptop, there are no contents. However, I can read them in my smartphone. Please help. THank you.
MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing
Files:

HI, I am currently searching for a broker to start trading and not sure which one to use, it would be good if you can suggest me with low opening balance.

Atheina:
HI, I am currently searching for a broker to start trading and not sure which one to use, it would be good if you can suggest me with low opening balance.
Discussion about the brokers (especially the recommendation about the brokers) is prohibited on the forum sorry.

HI, its good to see a forum with no scammers of other marketers coming in and giving their company name, but as a beginner would someone be able to let me know, how recognize a good trader ? what one broker should have so that it can be determined as a good one ?

Marcus92:
HI, its good to see a forum with no scammers of other marketers coming in and giving their company name, but as a beginner would someone be able to let me know, how recognize a good trader ? what one broker should have so that it can be determined as a good one ?

You can read the following thread about the brokers in general which may help you to select the broker for your trading:

How does a broker work?
How does a broker work?
  • www.mql5.com
Please suggest me a good book in these areas: ECN/STP, A Book/B Book, Bridge, Interbank / Intermarket, Trading managment system and How does a brok...

Hello, 

I'm kind of new too to the world of trading. I know we can't recommend a broker, but if it is possible to have some free or cheap but complete formations options, it would be great. Thank you everyone :)

Genji Serizawa:
Hey I'm new to this website 
I really wanna learn how to trade in and out
Can someone help me from where should I start and keep doing something consistently so as to get a brief idea of how to trade 
A help would be much appreciated...thank you

Hi,
to be sure trading forex is not easy. Many people find this very difficult.
You must have a strong will to learn and practice,
-- and be able to refrain from wanting to use real accounts immediately.

To prevent greater losses, first use a demo account for at least a full year while you practice.

Never think that forex trading is easy,
-- or feel this way will make you rich quick.
You must be very careful when dealing with the market.

After a year of training in a demo accounts,
-- you may start in a real account with only $ 100 with lot size of 0.01 in the regulated brokers.
-- this is important continue to train your trading psychology.

Fyi, $ 100 on lot 0.01 has the same risk/reward in percentages when you use $ 1000 on lot 0.1

After you are able to develop $ 100 to grow to $ 500,
-- then later you are comfortable using money as you like.

Because at that time, you have become a trader, not a gamer.

The last thing before you start to become a trader :
-- When you want to be a trader, imagine first for example you want to be a programmer, doctor, engineer, etc.
-- then please imagine first what steps and efforts you have to do before able to achieve that skill.

If you are ready with a strong will and strong effort, then you can achieve that expertise.

So don't invest money in a real account first,
-- but invest your time first in learning and practicing a lot at least for a year in demo accounts.

The time you invest today will be of high value in the future in real accounts later.

Start practicing, and never give up.
-- You can do it.

Good luck :)

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

xin chào everybody 

How do I withdraw the fee from my subscriber service provider?

Pham Thi Kim Anh:

xin chào everybody 

How do I withdraw the fee from my subscriber service provider?

Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system: Market — A store of...
Reason: