Indicators on android app

When the metatrader app for WINDOWS MOBILE was still available, all the TECHNICAL INDICATOR VALUES for each PAST AND PRESENT line chart/ bar / candlestick on each timeframe were available.

The current ANDROID app has technical indicator values of the present (current) line chart / bar / candlestick only but it DOES NOT have values for PAST indicators. 

For the android app, Is it possible for metaquotes / metatrader company to make the app to have values of the technical indicator on both PRESENT and PAST line chart / bar / candlestick?

AAA AAA:

When the metatrader app for WINDOWS MOBILE was still available, all the TECHNICAL INDICATOR VALUES for each PAST AND PRESENT line chart/ bar / candlestick on each timeframe were available.

The current ANDROID app has technical indicator values of the present (current) line chart / bar / candlestick only but it DOES NOT have values for PAST indicators. 

For the android app, Is it possible for metaquotes / metatrader company to make the app to have values of the technical indicator on both PRESENT and PAST line chart / bar / candlestick?

Just found that someone can view the values of each indicator on the mobile app like the one on android.

On the mobile app, click the Metatrader icon button. Go to the settings section and tick the Data Window button.

You can view the values of each indicator.

help with code 

dear forum members,i am new and i can't code i need help with this code i want to have fractals before the consecutive bars,the fractal should match with the bars if we are going up the bar that has fractals should be bullish 

Reason: