adding same indicator multiple times on same chart

To add comments, please log in or register
Ayman Tawil
Ayman Tawil  

hello

is it possible to add the same indicator in the same chart multiple time , each time with different settings inside

someone advise 

thank you 

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Ayman Tawil:

hello

is it possible to add the same indicator in the same chart multiple time , each time with different settings inside

someone advise 

thank you 

Instead of asking why don't you simply try it?

Ayman Tawil
Ayman Tawil  
Keith Watford:

Instead of asking why don't you simply try it?

Thanks for your reply I tried it my self and it didn't work but someone told me it would work that's why I am asking here if its possible and what is the correct way to do it. 
William Roeder
William Roeder  

"Doesn't work" is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.

The correct way to do it is the exact same way you add one indicator. Just do it twice.

Ayman Tawil
Ayman Tawil  
William Roeder:

"Doesn't work" is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.

The correct way to do it is the exact same way you add one indicator. Just do it twice.

thanks

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Ayman Tawil:
Thanks for your reply I tried it my self and it didn't work but someone told me it would work that's why I am asking here if its possible and what is the correct way to do it. 

I don't see why it wouldn't attach to the chart as long as the inputs are not the same as one already attached to the chart.

To add comments, please log in or register