adding same indicator multiple times on same chart

hello

is it possible to add the same indicator in the same chart multiple time , each time with different settings inside

someone advise 

thank you 

Ayman Tawil:

hello

is it possible to add the same indicator in the same chart multiple time , each time with different settings inside

someone advise 

thank you 

Instead of asking why don't you simply try it?

Keith Watford:

Instead of asking why don't you simply try it?

Thanks for your reply I tried it my self and it didn't work but someone told me it would work that's why I am asking here if its possible and what is the correct way to do it. 

"Doesn't work" is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.

The correct way to do it is the exact same way you add one indicator. Just do it twice.

William Roeder:

"Doesn't work" is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.

The correct way to do it is the exact same way you add one indicator. Just do it twice.

thanks

Ayman Tawil:
Thanks for your reply I tried it my self and it didn't work but someone told me it would work that's why I am asking here if its possible and what is the correct way to do it. 

I don't see why it wouldn't attach to the chart as long as the inputs are not the same as one already attached to the chart.

Reason: