new help with smooth algorithm?

when I attempt to download the indicators to my Metatrader they don't appear after I restart the the program? They indicators say they require  smoothalgorithms.mqh. I have moved this to the include folder in the Metatrader folder but the indicators still don't appear? 

jackrace:
when I attempt to download the indicators to my Metatrader they don't appear after I restart the the program? They indicators say they require  smoothalgorithms.mqh. I have moved this to the include folder in the Metatrader folder but the indicators still don't appear? 

Here it is.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/302499#comment_13903752

Indicators: XXDPO_Candle
Indicators: XXDPO_Candle
  • www.mql5.com
Articles, Library comments: Indicators: XXDPO_Candle

Thanks but I have already got the file and placed it in my include folder but it still doesn't work?

jackrace:
Thanks but I have already got the file and placed it in my include folder but it still doesn

Replace it. This file has been fixed.

jackrace:

Do not triple post.

I have deleted your other 2 topics and moved Alain's reply here.

Keith Watford:

Do not triple post.

I have deleted your other 2 topics and moved Alain's reply here.

Thanks I wont from now on. This still hasn't fixed my problem. The smooth algorithms is in the MGL5/include and the indicators are still not appearing on my MT5.

If anyone has any suggestions?

jackrace:

Thanks I wont from now on. This still hasn't fixed my problem. The smooth algorithms is in the MGL5/include and the indicators are still not appearing on my MT5.

If anyone has any suggestions?

What indicator(s) ?

Did you compile it/them ?

What is output in the log ?

Alain Verleyen:

What indicator(s) ?

Did you compile it/them ?

What is output in the log ?

Flat trend indicator.

And no I haven't. how do I compile them? I just moved the indicators to expert folder as I would normally and moved the smooth algorithms to include.

Thanks 

Reason: