Please ... Help Me To Verifiy My Seller Account , And I Would Appreciate To You

Hello  ,

Help Me And I Would Appreciate To You I Send Front And Back Of my ID And Internet Bill To  Seller Status Applications Section To Verifiy My Seller Account , More Than 5 Days Ago

But No Response , Can You Tell Me Why ?

Thanks.

Hamza Ghennami:

Hello  ,

Help Me And I Would Appreciate To You I Send Front And Back Of my ID And Internet Bill To  Seller Status Applications Section To Verifiy My Seller Account , More Than 5 Days Ago

But No Response , Can You Tell Me Why ?

Thanks.

I've also verify as Seller. I provided front and back scan of national id card. For address verification I uploaded my Bank Statement in which my Name & Address are visible. Most important thing is to take a selfie showing given QR code on any computer screen. It took 3/4 days to get Seller verification. If you provided everything correctly they asked then verification will complete soon.  

I found some reply of admin -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Write and earn money in MQL5

Rashid Umarov , 2019.03.01 14:46

Even now, not everyone can pass an automatic check on documents, trying to prove to the automated robot that this robot is wrong. So if for some reason the system does not approve the application for obtaining Seller status, then this is not because everything works poorly with us. It's just that the system doesn't care what you try to imagine. It works according to an algorithm. And the smaller the personal approach, the better for our system as a whole - chaos does not increase.

thank you very much ........
Reason: