How to Deal with Nasty Seller ? I am really upset, Call for help

Dear Support,

I have purchased <deleted> Indicator from the seller <deleted>  and after 2 days of use i think it’s working good, I won 4 trades out of 5, That's why i wrote one line of positive review,

After that day by day i lost trust in <deleted> Indicator, because it’s giving maximum false signals and my winning trades are less than losing, so i edited my review and wrote that "Still testing and i will write my review after few days" 

I think the seller didn't like my honest review, so he disabled the link of my product, 3-4 days ago the Indicator is updated to new version but he wouldn't allow me to use my Indicator so far. And day before yesterday i wrote one message to seller for asking my Indicator Or refund, but he is keep ignoring my messages. Now what? No product Or no refund, so how can we trust any seller here in MQL5 ?  You’re my one last hope, please do justice with me. 

Purchased product link no longer working >> <link deleted>

He created new product link and now the price has been increased to very high  <link deleted>

Find attached file to check.

Thanks  

Market Products do not come with a profitability guarantee. 

And especially they do not come with a refund in case you are unable to generate a profit with them.

You should be able to use the product.

RimJim:

I think the seller didn't like my honest review, so he disabled the link of my product

I don't think that the seller can disable the link for 1 person.

Sounds like the seller has upgraded the indicator and released it as a new product. This is not allowed and you should be able to put in a complaint about this.

It's impossible for sellers to deactivate the usage of their sold tools.

Once purchased users can install, reinstall and use these tools until they run out of activations, even if the product is hidden from the market.

So I assume that you made some Windows 10 updates (like the November 1909 update) that crashed your activations.

If yes, we're facing an issue with the MQL licensing and you'll find several error messages in the Experts and Journal Tab of your MT4.

In case you see errors regarding the license management I recommend the following:

1. Delete the tools from the Navigator of your MT4

2. Restart your MT4

3. Reinstall the products from the MQL5 market

In case you never done this before please watch the official tutorial video

Best regards
Daniel

Marco vd Heijden:

Market Products do not come with a profitability guarantee. 

And especially they do not come with a refund in case you are unable to generate a profit with them.

You should be able to use the product.

Dear Sir, I am not talking about profit/loss, The issue is the  seller has just updated the price of the indicator (from $30 to $149) and released it as a new product. this way he disabled my product link and doesn't allowing me for further use, But why this seller doing like this because i don't want to mislead the buyers that's why i wrote my honest review as neutral (Review: Still testing, i will write my review after few days.) 

I need my purchased Indicator which is updated and improved now, 

So i am requesting here with the authorized person to take action and do justice with me.

Thanks indeed  

Keith Watford:

I don't think that the seller can disable the link for 1 person.

Sounds like the seller has upgraded the indicator and released it as a new product. This is not allowed and you should be able to put in a complaint about this.

Yes, You are right, he did the same as you said. But please tell me how to put a complaint ? where is the link ? 

Thanks.

Daniel Stein:

It's impossible for sellers to deactivate the usage of their sold tools.

Once purchased users can install, reinstall and use these tools until they run out of activations, even if the product is hidden from the market.

So I assume that you made some Windows 10 updates (like the November 1909 update) that crashed your activations.

If yes, we're facing an issue with the MQL licensing and you'll find several error messages in the Experts and Journal Tab of your MT4.

In case you see errors regarding the license management I recommend the following:

1. Delete the tools from the Navigator of your MT4

2. Restart your MT4

3. Reinstall the products from the MQL5 market

In case you never done this before please watch the official tutorial video

Best regards
Daniel

No sir, this is different issue. Thanks for your info. 

The fact that the seller released a new product does not mean it's the same product or that it has to have the same price as the product you purchased from him.

It could be an entirely different piece of software.

The product you purchased should still be available to you and stay available to you even though the seller has removed or hidden the ability to purchase it.

What do you want exactly ? 

Are you trying to say that the product you bought stopped working when the seller removed the product from market ?

Because i don't even think that is possible, in fact i don't think that it is possible for the seller to interact with the product you purchased, simply because this goes against market rules.

So if that is the case then you should contact service desk and tell them that the seller violated the terms because it is forbidden to include any limitation in the product.

You can read about it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

And also here: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

RimJim:

Yes, You are right, he did the same as you said. But please tell me how to put a complaint ? where is the link ? 

Thanks.

I don't know as I have never purchased a market product. I would think that there would be somewhere to complain on the product page. Otherwise contact the service desk.

RimJim:

Dear Sir, I am not talking about profit/loss, The issue is the  seller has just updated the price of the indicator (from $30 to $149) and released it as a new product. this way he disabled my product link and doesn't allowing me for further use, But why this seller doing like this because i don't want to mislead the buyers that's why i wrote my honest review as neutral (Review: Still testing, i will write my review after few days.) 

I need my purchased Indicator which is updated and improved now, 

So i am requesting here with the authorized person to take action and do justice with me.

Thanks indeed  

Please, do not spread your personal risk/responsibility (the risk of selecting the Market product to buy) to all of us.

As to "disabled my product" - read this from the Market rules -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How activate EA, that has disappeared from market?!

Sergey Golubev, 2019.01.11 14:14

Besides, as far as I know - if the product was disappeared so it does not mean anything if case you bought this product.

This is from the rules

The Seller may remove his or her Product from the Market showcase to fix any detected errors or stop publishing any further products on the Market altogether. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. The Administration may remove any Product from the Market showcase without notifying the Buyers for an unlimited period of time due to working processes and interaction with the Product Seller.

The Administration may remove a Product from the Market showcase for an additional check or in case the Seller does not respond to the Administration's requests. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. 

• www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

Sergey Golubev:

Please, do not spread your personal risk/responsibility (the risk of selecting the Market product to buy) to all of us.

As to "disabled my product" - read this from the Market rules -

Hello Sergey,

I understand from that that if a product is removed by the seller the buyers who have already purchased the product will be able to reinstall the product only within the available number of activations. Meaning that  if the number of activations is consumed and the product is removed from the market it will not be possible for the buyer to use the product or buy new activations . Right?

Regards,

Zangar

Reason: