Forex rebate - trading system - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Kenneth Parling
Kenneth Parling  
Enrique Dangeroux:

Sure you can.

Seems you don't trade to get rich, but lure the next sucker in to get rich.

At least get your nickname straight.

I think this whole discussion got into a childhood playground...small kids jumping on each other calling names and stuff....

Let the guy believe in he's strategy without jumping on what nickname used...very immature attitude!

trade2getrich
trade2getrich  
Kenneth Parling:

I think this whole discussion got into a childhood playground...small kids jumping on each other calling names and stuff....

Let the guy believe in he's strategy without jumping on what nickname used...very immature attitude!

Thank you for your support
Kenneth Parling
Kenneth Parling  
trade2getrich:
Thank you for your support

Got to believe in something right,if it's working out for you keep it up ;)

don't let somebody else tell you what to do or believe in, it's a 'free' world jet i hope to have own thoughts and beliefs

Matthew Todorovski
Matthew Todorovski  
trade2getrich:

Hello,

sorry on bad English, but I hope you will understand what I am asking for.

Is there any automated trading system that maximize earning from forex rebate. My goal is to trade a lot, and to not lose my starting Money. I am looking for earning just from forex rebate.

"Churning" is frowned upon by most brokers. It may be due to flooding the servers with excessive server messages.

"Churning" may also be illegal: https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answerschurninghtm.html

Sorry to sink your boat, but if your broker permits churning they will probably permit other unethical and/or illegal practices to make themselves money at your expense (eg. preventing withdrawals, deliberate price slippage, deliberate latency). For example:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz2iyfrsFew

Remember, the broker gets paid first - when you make a loss the broker still gets paid.

I suggest you keep primary focus on profitable trading strategies, and a secondary focus on trading rebates as supplementary to your trading income.
To add comments, please log in or register