I need help perfecting my trading strategy.

To add comments, please log in or register
jdisanto923
jdisanto923  
It involves mean renko bars and bollinger bands. Please help if you are an expert
lippmaje
lippmaje  
You could look for someone in Freelance.
Greg Pawlak
Greg Pawlak  
Hi, you did not describe problem, "It involves mean renko bars and bollinger bands." is not enough, also I suppose this help will not for free so prepaire some cash to resolve this case. Regards Greg
TompkinsDebby
TompkinsDebby  

First of all, there is no perfect strategy for trading.

You have to explore and try more strategies. It's like a hit and trial process, just work on one idea till then when your output is increasing once it starts falling just change your strategy.
Strategies also work according to the market trends, so you can not just stick to one always be prepared with different plans as if one plan fails you should have others to do survive.

Thanks

rossy0309
rossy0309  

try demo, it helps a lot

get inspired by others and practice a lot

Chandra Mr
Chandra Mr  
you can combine your strategy with multi time frame and if there is wrong open position you can review it where or why it's failed. More practice to make it better..
HajiMohsin
HajiMohsin  

according to me, any trading strategies can be better ,

if you know how to manage money when trading. 

Onur Uzuncakmak
Onur Uzuncakmak  
Search for a good mentor and study his courses.
Mosleur Rahaman Riad
Mosleur Rahaman Riad  
tell something more about your 

trading strategy

then we can talk about it or suggest you .. 

Zee Zhou Ma
Zee Zhou Ma  

Need to keep improving your strategy on your own until you feel it is safe to put on a market. 

Use EA and back/forward testing will help. And you need to collect statistics.

cvdestyfx
cvdestyfx  
You aren't going to get the help you are looking for unless you reveal your strategy. 
To add comments, please log in or register