Floating Charts problem

Hi everyone,

Floating Charts from www.floatingcharts.com stopped working 2 days ago, and the website is unreachable.

Does someone else have the same problem?

Thanks in advance!

The domain doesn't expire until January 2020.

Hi everyone

Luca, I have the same problem. Unfortunately no solution. I contacted my broker. They couldn't help either. 

Will try to contact MT4 to see if they know more about it.

I had the same issue, no warning from them and it does you no good to contact MT4 or any other person or business. they have everything calling back home and now that home is no more, it will never work unless someone can bypass codes. Highly doubtful but find out soon enough.....

here's an update after doing some extensive research. So for reasons still unknown about the disappearance of floatingcharts.com but a theory is noted, as people get more desperate to get every thing free in life Like spoil bi-polar brats and some millennial people do. IF you do the proper research you'll find the same technology available as another name or just reworded file for free. Yes Free as in works.

SO why if I were floatingcharts I would just fold up the business take what I can. finishing this note if people stopped uploading their files they wouldn't have gone out of business.... and apparently the free stuff has been out since feburary 2012 do the math 7 years of no sales, what would you do.....

You can try searching for Undock charts or Floating Charts MT4. It seems the direct link is not working.

VikMorroHun:

You can try searching for Undock charts or Floating Charts MT4. It seems the direct link is not working.

You didn't read the forum. People like you how advertise it is the reason Floating Charts went out of business. Let people do their own research

I was actually researching the whole weekend. I've spent hours researching. And by the way, I didn't have the freeware from floating chart, but I paid for it. I went through all the market softwares on mql5 and was reading most of them, and also asked a trader pc software store. I couldn't find a similar software. I don't know how many hours I've spent for that. 
With Floating chart I had the Indicators and other facilities also in the floated window. The freewares don't have it. I don't care about the money. I'm willing to pay for it. I'm a Trader. 
And no offense piponboard, but I think this forum is here to help each other and not to offend poeple.
So, many thanks to all those who are willing to help (no matter how) and share their experiences. 

Really missing Floating Charts..... as they say, you don't know what you've got till it's gone.  I'll be watching here to see if there's any developments in finding a similar product...

jettwoo:
Really missing Floating Charts..... as they say, you don't know what you've got till it's gone.  I'll be watching here to see if there's any developments in finding a similar product...
Yep.. Really missing it. Haven't been trading since it's gone. I did more research, but I couldn't find anything.
What I did now is, I opened a demo account with MT5. That function is in MT5 allready included. I don't really see another solution at the moment. Might change to MT5. Some poeple pretend it's the future anyway. What really pisses me off is, do all the settings again. The whole analyse for 17 charts. All modified indicators etc. and all the lines.. 😏 Unfortunately MT4 is not compatible with MT5. So, no chance with saved templates as far as I know. 
Anyhow, if you find something please let me know. 🙏 I'll do the same of course. 
Cheers guys. 

sirjoe:
Yep.. Really missing it. Haven't been trading since it's gone. I did more research, but I couldn't find anything.
What I did now is, I opened a demo account with MT5. That function is in MT5 allready included. I don't really see another solution at the moment. Might change to MT5. Some poeple pretend it's the future anyway. What really pisses me off is, do all the settings again. The whole analyse for 17 charts. All modified indicators etc. and all the lines.. 😏 Unfortunately MT4 is not compatible with MT5. So, no chance with saved templates as far as I know. 
Anyhow, if you find something please let me know. 🙏 I'll do the same of course. 
Cheers guy

That's exactly what I've decided to do.  Downloaded a demo of MT5 last night and now working on getting some quotes for a few custom indicators. I know what you mean about templates.  I have done some historical analysis on a number of different markets and marked up my charts.  I'm now going to have to do it all over again.  Anyway, hopefully a better trading experience will occur as a result after we get through this learning curve.   I have a list of all the things I need to learn in mt5 now to make it work for me.  Best of luck to you all in your search for floating charts. :)

Reason: