change start for developer

Hi, the website had an erorr during send the feedback. Unlucky i press 3 starts instead 5. Has anyone idea how to change it? The website had the error, which do not let me send the feedback so i tried few times, on the end probably was my mistake to press 3 stars when was so angry

Thanks Przemyslaw Szwed

Przemyslaw Szwed:

Hi, the website had an erorr during send the feedback. Unlucky i press 3 starts instead 5. Has anyone idea how to change it? The website had the error, which do not let me send the feedback so i tried few times, on the end probably was my mistake to press 3 stars when was so angry

Thanks Przemyslaw Szwed

I don't know how to help you, I am just another user like you. But if possible change the topic and correct "Star t" to "Stars" because I came here thinking it was a question about "Starting things...".

I suggest to topic change to "How to change Star-Ratings for a developer" - use the term "star ratings", I thing it is more specific.

Also you can attract the correct audience to help you by adjusting and correcting your post topic word.

Przemyslaw Szwed:

Thanks Przemyslaw Szwed

after completed feedback, cannot reverse

Reason: