Access violation read to...

I am trying to connect to mysql from an expert advisor using the libmysql.dll library but I get a strange error 'Access violation read to 0x000003B0'.Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem?

Getting the same issue. Did you find a solution?

GreenKobra:
I am trying to connect to mysql from an expert advisor using the libmysql.dll library but I get a strange error 'Access violation read to 0x000003B0'.Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem?

How are you doing it ?

It's not a strange error, it means you are not calling the library functions correctly.

Alain Verleyen:

How are you doing it ?

It's not a strange error, it means you are not calling the library functions correctly.

Hi, I am running an EA on 3 different computers on 3 different networks, but only one of the computers is returning this error, accompanied by '2006', is this normal? and what could be the issue?

PS. sorry to interrupt, the issue is similar.

SteveG_101:

Hi, I am running an EA on 3 different computers on 3 different networks, but only one of the computers is returning this error, accompanied by '2006', is this normal? and what could be the issue?

PS. sorry to interrupt, the issue is similar.

I already answered in a generic way. The libmysql.dll you are using is probably a different version on the computer where you got the error.

If you don't answer my previous question it's impossible to help more.

Alain Verleyen:

How are you doing it ?

I'm calling the libmysql.dll like this
#import "libmysql.dll"

Hi friends, it´s a old question, but for the future members, please take a look in this forum: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/37085. It´s a big help and perhaps the solution. Regards.
Discussion of article "How to Access the MySQL Database from MQL5 (MQL4)"
Discussion of article "How to Access the MySQL Database from MQL5 (MQL4)"
  • www.mql5.com
New article How to Access the MySQL Database from MQL5 (MQL4) has been published: Author: Eugeniy Lugovoy...
Reason: