How to make my EA reset indicator and refresh it

To add comments, please log in or register
Mohammad Hasan Mosaddeqi
Mohammad Hasan Mosaddeqi  

I code an EA that use an indicator that I haven't source code of it,

This indicator give signal by appearing arrows but I have a problem with this indicator,

sometimes when I changed time frame and so EA reinitialized, I see that chart refresh and new arrows appeared and EA act as programmed,

How can I add code to this EA that automatically reinitialize and work correct?

William Roeder
William Roeder  
Mohammad Hasan Mosaddeqi: EA act as programmed, … reinitialize and work correct?
  1. You changed time frame, so the indicator has already been reset.
  2. Software always "act as programmed."
  3. If EA is not correct, do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. We don't know what is not correct. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
Mohammad Hasan Mosaddeqi
Mohammad Hasan Mosaddeqi  
William Roeder:
  1. You changed time frame, so the indicator has already been reset.
  2. Software always "act as programmed."
  3. If EA is not correct, do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. We don't know what is not correct. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
Dear William, 
My problem is related number 1,how can I reset indicator automatically? 
Mehrdad Jeddi
Mehrdad Jeddi  

Hi,

So your indicator repaints,so it should be modified into the indicator,

Otherwise the EA can't reset/refresh the indicator data at first time it's loaded into the EA.

Mohammad Hasan Mosaddeqi
Mohammad Hasan Mosaddeqi  
Mehrdad Jeddi:

Hi,

So your indicator repaints,so it should be modified into the indicator,

Otherwise the EA can't reset/refresh the indicator data at first time it's loaded into the EA.

Thanks Mehrdad for your answer but this indicator is not repaint and it has lag to appearing arrows. 
Mehrdad Jeddi
Mehrdad Jeddi  
So maybe its logic is in this case like fractal signal.As i got since you said the indicator will show new arrow after refreshing.
To add comments, please log in or register