Financial operations are limited

To add comments, please log in or register
kfjm
kfjm  
I do not understand, this is the 2nd time that I am also blocked for 'Financial operations are limited'.

Why am I stuck when I'm just putting money into my MQL5 account?

We should only be blocked when we withdraw money from his account !!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone from the service answer us?

Young Ho Seo
Young Ho Seo  

I am having the similar problem now. I did not recive anything in last 7 days from service desk.

I think people are quite but there are a lot of people in the same or similar problem now.

kfjm
kfjm  
Young Ho Seo:

I am having the similar problem now. I did not recive anything in last 7 days from service desk.

I think people are quite but there are a lot of people in the same or similar problem now.

Yes, people are calm because we are all dependent on MQL5, there is unfortunately no competitor, so they are not ready to answer :( (this is only my opinion).

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
kfjm:
I do not understand, this is the 2nd time that I am also blocked for 'Financial operations are limited'.

Why am I stuck when I'm just putting money into my MQL5 account?

We should only be blocked when we withdraw money from his account !!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone from the service answer us?

The service desk is not on the forum. And as far as I know - nothing is happened here with no reason .. seems - it was the reason to block ..
Use the link to your profile to report to the service desk, or use this link.

kfjm
kfjm  
Sergey Golubev:

The service desk is not on the forum. And as far as I know - nothing is happened here with no reason .. seems - it was the reason to block ..
Use the link to your profile to report to the service desk, or use this link.

Thank you very much, that's what I do.

My problem is that I am a lot traveling, and my ip address changes often. I think that's the cause of the blockage. What is annoying is that I am stuck when I want to put money on my account, not withdrawn. I do not see where is the security on this feature?

Young Ho Seo
Young Ho Seo  
kfjm:

Yes, people are calm because we are all dependent on MQL5, there is unfortunately no competitor, so they are not ready to answer :( (this is only my opinion).

5 years ago it was true.

This is not true anymore. There are many competitors growing.

I won't say who are they.

But there are really strong competitors in both Europe and USA based.

kfjm
kfjm  
I do not know if it's a coincidence, but my account have just been unlocked right now!
Chances are the support is watching the forum :)
In any case THANKS!
Young Ho Seo
Young Ho Seo  
kfjm:
I do not know if it's a coincidence, but my account have just been unlocked right now!
Chances are the support is watching the forum :)
In any case THANKS!

Of course, forum is open and hence any one can see.

To add comments, please log in or register