Is there any issue withdrawing from MQL5.com?

Hi !

I have available balance to withdraw but MQL5.com allow only $0.01 to withdraw per day. Is there anyone with the same issue?

1. MQL5 is a coding language — no money
  2. MT5 is the terminal — no money
  3. mql5.com is this forum.
  4. For money issues contact the service desk.

William Roeder:
  1. MQL5 is a coding language — no money
  2. MT5 is the terminal — no money
  3. mql5.com is this forum.
  4. For money issues contact the service desk.

Thank you for your "kind" reply.

I already did contact the service desk. 48 hours without response.

That's why i'm trying to know from other users if anyone else if facing the same.

Hi,

Is there anyone facing the same issue to withdraw money from MQL5.com? I have an Request opened on 9th-Aug and there is no reply so far. 

Eklon Eleuterio:

Hi,

Is there anyone facing the same issue to withdraw money from MQL5.com? I have an Request opened on 9th-Aug and there is no reply so far. 

Buy yourself an ice cream and head down to the beach and relax.....this could take some time maybe.....just have read about other peoples story's, never had any issues myself with this. 

Kenneth Parling:

Buy yourself an ice cream and head down to the beach and relax.....this could take some time maybe.....just have read about other peoples story's, never had any issues myself with this. 

Well...maybe your advice could be the best thing to do. 

I always had a really fast reply on all my requests  . Now I've got this limitation and there is nothing in the forum or a simple reply for me to understand what is going on and what I can do. Almost one week waiting and there is no info or something to help. Nothing.

Eklon Eleuterio:

Hi,

Either you broke a rule or is just a recheck of your account for any fraud , service desk will answer but it will take some time or they will just unblock your balance . Mine was also blocked for a week for a recheck of the account , but they sent me a message that they are rechecking the account . The only thing you can do is wait , a week or two , maybe three .

Catalin Zachiu:
Either you broke a rule or is just a recheck of your account for any fraud , service desk will answer but it will take some time or they will just unblock your balance . Mine was also blocked for a week for a recheck of the account , but they sent me a message that they are rechecking the account . The only thing you can do is wait , a week or two , maybe three .

Ok!

Thanks you!

Reason: