help?

i have got a few questions 

1)  Security against the hackers, let say i created a mt4 indicator and i want to sell it using mql5.com market will it be more secure than the one that i sell directly from my website ? from a decompilation point of view

2) if the indicator being sold here is more secure than that of the one being sold on my website than , will the security of the paid ex4 be the same as the free ex4 ? from decompilation point of view.

3) do i need to upload the source code to the moderators before they can let me publish my product in market?

4) how will the licensing work in case i use the mql5 market to sell the product 

5) is the dll file more secure than the ex4 file , i mean i have seen both of them get decompiled at some point 

6) if i sell my product using the mql5 market then do the mql5 charge any kind of commission on sales?

Some replies can be found in Rules of Using the Market Service (read about activations here).
About general protection - read the post  #37

Some more - 

How to buy a Trading Robot in MetaTrader Market? - the article

The process of purchasing

Everything starts with the Activation in the Market. When you buy a product you do not actually get the product itself but the right to use it an unlimited number of times, but on a limited number of computers. This parameter is set for each paid product individually and it is disabled for free products.

After one activation you can use the product on a computer without any restrictions. You will not be able to download the copy of the product on another computer. If you installed the file manually, you will not open it either. Number of activations can be found on the page with a detailed description of the product in the column with its specifications (described above).

sanders:

1)  Security against the hackers, let say i created a mt4 indicator and i want to sell it using mql5.com market will it be more secure than the one that i sell directly from my website ? from a decompilation point of view

2) if the indicator being sold here is more secure than that of the one being sold on my website than , will the security of the paid ex4 be the same as the free ex4 ? from decompilation point of view.

3) do i need to upload the source code to the moderators before they can let me publish my product in market?

4) how will the licensing work in case i use the mql5 market to sell the product 

5) is the dll file more secure than the ex4 file , i mean i have seen both of them get decompiled at some point 

6) if i sell my product using the mql5 market then do the mql5 charge any kind of commission on sales?

1. There has be zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since Build 600+ 20 14.02.03
              Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 programming forum
              Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2
  2. № 1

3. Read the links provided by Sergey. No
  4. Read the links provided by Sergey.

5. DLLs can not be used in the market. Read the links provided.

6. Read the links provided by Sergey

Sergey Golubev:
Some replies can be found in  Rules of Using the Market Service (read about activations here).
About general protection - read the post  #37

thanks for your reply 

and its a good thing that i posted here i didnt knew about the cloud protector 

just a quick question tho

if I am using the cloud protection then I don't need to compile the code before clicking on the cloud protection option, right?  I only need to click on the cloud protection option directly,

Further more, if I add the account number, and expiration date in the code to allow that account only to run the indicatorfor the specified amount of time , and then use the cloud protection, will this single account license along with the date  still work?

Reason: