Financial operations are limited - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
kfjm
kfjm  
Jamerki1:

thank you very much, good idea to see with his broker I will do the same, and I would keep informed if a solution was found also.No for me the payment of the trader was validated directly.

I think maybe delete my account mql5 then create a new one with another mail box. Maybe it will work. Good day thank you for this quick answer. cordially

Hello, that's it MQL5 solved my problem :)

I received an answer today. I do not know if it's thanks to my broker or if it's a coincidence, but it's ok now, whew!

Good luck

Vincent1302
Vincent1302  
kfjm :

Hello, that's it, MQL5 solved my problem :)

I received an answer today. I do not know if it's thanks to my broker or if it's a coincidence, but it's okay now, whew!

good luck

Hello ! how did you solve the problem? many of us have had the same problem! good night

kfjm
kfjm  
Vincent1302 :

Hello ! how did you solve the problem? many of us have had the same problem! good night

My account was blocked since the 10/07. As many of us have this problem I think it is necessary to send a message to the technical service at least every 2 days, and wait.

I took the opportunity to configure my account via the security menu by adding a dedicated IP for the connection and to connect MQL5 with the MQID of the mobile application MT4. To see if it helps in the future.

cordially

Jamerki1
Jamerki1  
Vincent1302:

kfjm:

Hello, that's it MQL5 solved my problem :)

I received an answer today. I do not know if it's thanks to my broker or if it's a coincidence, but it's ok now, whew!

Good luck

good evening kfjm I also received this message today and voila that everything is back in order. thank you for your answer. good continuation to you and I wish you to make big benefit.

Jamerki1
Jamerki1  
Vincent1302:

Good evening I had the same problem my account was blocking the 14/07. I have sent several messages to the service, without response from them. Since today I received a very approximate answer which told me to disconnect and then to me. reconnect. now everything is back in order. I think you just have to be patient. I wish you all the best. 

To add comments, please log in or register