• Join us

Not Receiving Verification Codes from MQL5

To add comments, please log in or register
Ugo Ahukannah
Ugo Ahukannah  

Hi,

Several times already, I've tried registering my mobile phone number in my MQL5 profile, but I do not receive verification codes. For this reason, I'm still not able to register my valid phone number on the service.

Can anyone help me with this?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It was the similar thread in rus part of the forum, and some reply - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to confirm the phone in the profile, if the SMS does not reach ???

Volha Loyeva , 2019.06.24 11:19

The problem with the Telegram was solved by installing it on a PC. The code did not arrive on the mobile device with Telegram, but came to the PC with Telegram.
Goldland360
Goldland360  
Ugo Ahukannah:

Hi,

Several times already, I've tried registering my mobile phone number in my MQL5 profile, but I do not receive verification codes. For this reason, I'm still not able to register my valid phone number on the service.

Can anyone help me with this?

I initially had the same issue but I selected telegram and had the code delivered to me via telegram using my registered number on telegram.
skyskyusd LUONG
skyskyusd LUONG  
Hello!
I could not confirm either! Not even SMS, nor Telegram?
wait and see forever Many times still not?
does server really exist?
Who is support?
Who is an admin?
Can anyone answer me?
Many thanks!
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
skyskyusd LUONG:
Hello!
I could not confirm either! Not even SMS, nor Telegram?
wait and see forever Many times still not?
does server really exist?
Who is support?
Who is an admin?
Can anyone answer me?
Many thanks!

Try with another phone number.

D0n
D0n  
Eleni Anna Branou:

Try with another phone number.

I have the same issue. Nor SMS, nor Telegram message is reaching me (Telegram is installed both on my phone and PC).

NO, I won't try another number, this is my telephone number since 1995, I had no issues since that, anywhere in the world.

So, the issue is at you, MetaQuotes. Would you mind fix it finally?

Thanks!

(I'd register a backtest-farm with 16 PC's, 4 cores, 16GB RAM each, but I can't and won't do it if I can't even register a simple phone number here...)

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
D0n:

I have the same issue. Nor SMS, nor Telegram message is reaching me (Telegram is installed both on my phone and PC).

NO, I won't try another number, this is my telephone number since 1995, I had no issues since that, anywhere in the world.

So, the issue is at you, MetaQuotes. Would you mind fix it finally?

This is a users' forum, forum users are not Metaquotes, we can't fix anything.

D0n
D0n  
Keith Watford:

This is a users' forum, forum users are not Metaquotes, we can't fix anything.

Hmmm... For some reason I've thought a "users' forum" is somehow connected to the firm (MetaQuotes) that is hosting it.
Maybe I'm wrong and you want to say MetaQuotes has nothing to do with this forum? And if a user has a problem that is related to the platform or the website or other services that was offered by MetaQuotes, this forum is NOT the place to discuss technical questions or make suggestions (fix, improve, develop this or that) for MetaQuotes projects or existing services?

Okay, I try to find a way myself to MetaQuotes staff then. Thanks for your "help".

Edit:    I'm sorry, I couldn't resist to share the results of my researches regarding "how on Earth can a simple user reach someone with brain at MetaQuotes?" subject. 

Simply go to your Profile page. Click Service Desk link in the menu on the left of the screen. You'll see the following:

In case of any issues with financial operations on MQL5.com, create a request and we will try to help.

If you have any technical questions related to the platform, website, services or MQL5 language features, ask them on the Forum. You can also share your suggestions for developing our projects there.

Of course, if you have difficulties transferring your money to MetaQuotes, there is a full featured "Request" page for that...

But, as per the sign, if they're (MetaQuotes) want us to share our suggestions for developing their projects "there" (on the forum), then there must be a way of forwarding these "suggestions" to the development staff.
And I can see only 2 ways to achieve this:

1. MetaQuotes development guys should yet to read the "users' forum" sometimes.
2. Forum moderators (yeah, it's you), who has (should have) direct contact to MetaQuotes, should forward the "suggestions" about the need of fixing malfunctioning services and/or products.

Is there another way I missed? Can you give us an email address or a page where we can report technical issues? Because all I know now that you can't fix anything...

To add comments, please log in or register