Export real time tick data

Hi all,

I wonder if someone is so kind to help me, I would like to export tick data in real time to LibreOffice or to a text file, so that a new line is automatically added for any new tick. 

I am using Mt4 with LMAX, I know there is DDE feature available but can't succeed to get real time stream data. 

Any help really appreciated. 

Thanks

Juan Galvez 

juangalvez:

Hi all,

I wonder if someone is so kind to help me, I would like to export tick data in real time to LibreOffice or to a text file, so that a new line is automatically added for any new tick. 

I am using Mt4 with LMAX, I know there is DDE feature available but can't succeed to get real time stream data. 

Any help really appreciated. 

Thanks

Juan Galvez 

Well after a whole day I have been able to get real time data from Mt4 to LibreOffice calc: DDE does not provide volume, is there a way to get volume other that quotes?

Thanks

Juan Galvez 

Can my issue be solved using a script or expert advisor? Does anyone is aware of such solution to get real time data succesfully exported?

Thanks

juangalvez:
Can my issue be solved using a script or expert advisor? Does anyone is aware of such solution to get real time data succesfully exported?

Thanks

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hello,

This forum is about MT5/mql5, please post your question about MT4/mql4 on mql4.com forum.

• They are more people who can answer there.
  • They are more people who can have similar problem there.
  • A forum is not only to get help but to share with the community, mql4/MT4 community isn't the same as mql5/MT5 community.

Reason: