Setting a positive stop minimum possible?

Hi, im unsure if i name that correctly, im just wondering why this isnt a option.

After i make a sell order f.ex, i can pull down to select close at certain point, and pull up above it to choose a max loss, why, if it is in the positive, cant i choose a positive stop minimum.

Maybe the picture explains it better:

https://it-que.com/private/psm.jpg

As you see, i made sell order, its now in profit, i would like to drag a line to where i draw red line, to set close at that profit, incase market increase again, then i will not go in loss..

I dont know if this function is already in the program, just dont know where to look, but if i drag stop loss line now, it will not allow to stay there, only allows in negative profit, guess im asking for a stop profit minimum line, not only a maximum.

edit: im in metatrader 4

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Your image shows you are trying to move the entry price, that is impossible. You don't have a SL. Drag the order line higher to make one. Then you can drag the SL to where you want.

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Your image shows you are trying to move the entry price, that is impossible. You don't have a SL. Drag the order line higher to make one. Then you can drag the SL to where you want.

My appologies, i used the HELP -> send feedback option in MT4, it send me to this area, little did i know it forwarded me to wrong area :)

Moderators please move it, its okay :)

and no, im not trying to do that, what i wish to do is kind of make a SL in profit area, setting new minimum and maximum profit after im in profit, i wish i knew how to explain it better.

Lets say it goes +50 pip, my close is +150 pip, but i dont want to loose incase it turns, i want to put a SL at +20 pip, so incase it turns, i will still gain profit.

You can kind of say i wish to make minimum profit and maximum profit line (right now can only make maximum profit)

Reason: