EX4 Decompile

Hello, is there a software that can decompile the ex4 Build Version 5 Build 1601. I'm interested because I need to know if I have to protect my EA or not. Thanks for your help

1. There has be zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since February 3, 2014 (Build 600)
              Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
              Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

2. De-compiled code is stolen code. Standard reply to those that have it

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

De-compiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
              See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

Ok, that means I do not have to worry that someone will steal it. Thanks a lot. ;)
Reason: