online trading, fundamental analysis, trading recommendations

To add comments, please log in or register
Aliaksandr Panin
Aliaksandr Panin  
This week a lot of important economic events. today, the FOMC meeting. NFP report on Friday. these events will determine the movement of currency pairs this week. join, After the report, I will publish trading recommendations.
Aliaksandr Panin
Aliaksandr Panin  
Aliaksandr Panin:
This week a lot of important economic events. today, the FOMC meeting. NFP report on Friday. these events will determine the movement of currency pairs this week. join, After the report, I will publish trading recommendations.

yesterday's FOMC meeting was without surprises. waiting for the NFP report. bad NFP report tomorrow, will not help the euro. the euro will be under pressure before the elections to the euro-parliament. if the opposition wins the election, the eur / usd pair will fall to 1.06-1.08. if the opposition loses the election, the eur / usd pair will grow to 1.16-1.18. We are also following the results of trade negotiations between China and the United States. a high probability that a bargain will not be concluded, which will cause a strong increase in gold, a target of 1350 and higher. These events will create a trend in the market in May.

Aliaksandr Panin
Aliaksandr Panin  
as we expected. The US-China trade deal is dead. We expect a collapse of the indices. growth of the Japanese yen and gold. follow Trump's new publications. Trump's one comment may change the direction of the market.
Aliaksandr Panin
Aliaksandr Panin  
indices fell by 4%, gold rose by more than $ 10, we are waiting for a target of 1300. yen is also strengthening.
Aliaksandr Panin
Aliaksandr Panin  
our goal is achieved. continue to hold the position. indices continue to fall, the yen may strengthen by 1.06. 1350 gold target.
Aliaksandr Panin
Aliaksandr Panin  
 U.S. stocks reversed course to trade higher on Wednesday after a report that President Donald Trump may delay a decision to impose auto tariffs, offering respite to markets worried about slowing global growth after a batch of weak economic data.This is the reason for the sale after the correction.
Aliaksandr Panin
Aliaksandr Panin  
I keep buying gold from 1190, target 1800 at the end of 2020. one position will generate more income than trading every day for 3 years.

Aliaksandr Panin
Aliaksandr Panin  
The market ignores political and economic events. US sanctions against Chinese companies and weak market data on US retail sales ignored. We are waiting for the FOMC meeting and the elections to the Euro Parliament next week. The elections to the Euro Parliament will determine the movement of the euro, the victory of the opposition will weaken the eur / usd pair below 1.10, the victory of the current authorities will strengthen the pair to 1.15 and higher. The return on my signal was 6% this week. average drawdown 1-3%.
To add comments, please log in or register