90% of traders lose money! True or False?

i wanna find out if the statistics is right about it, so let;s say for the last 3 months did you :

1) lose money
2)make money

and in your opinion, do you agree that the only side who makes money on forex is FX companies themselfs, and of course Interbanks.

Too bad you added the word opinion.

Opinion has got nothing to do with statistics.

Busted two live accounts untill now , manual trading .

Roger Pinheiro:

i wanna find out if the statistics is right about it, so let;s say for the last 3 months did you :

1) lose money
2)make money

and in your opinion, do you agree that the only side who makes money on forex is FX companies themselfs, and of course Interbanks.

95% lose money.

Agree. 90% losing money.

Above 75% for sure. It is impossible to give an accurate figure, it is too variable over time.

More than 95% traders lose money. less than 1% consistently earn money. 

serious people ... serious talking ...
why 90%?
not 89%, not 90.5%, not 77%?
why you (commercial guys) decided that it is exact 90%?
It is the technical forum ... 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why is it better MT5 than MT4?? Does it have fewer limitations ???

Alain Verleyen, 2017.01.22 12:56

Everyone is free to have an opinion and to express it, but facts and data are more valuable. Someone previously said that MT5 is slower than MT4, that's an opinion. An opinion so obviously contrary to the facts that it's just laughable and not worth to discuss it. 

The problem start when someone try to present his opinion as the final truth, to present an opinion as it was a fact. And it happens often, sometimes so often that nobody takes care and don't even read hundred time repeated opinion presented as a law. I will never agree with that and I will not let develop such behavior ...

I think in my personal view 95% traders fail to make money from forex market. I had tried a lots of indicators, ea's and strategy nothing actually worked. Its been 5 years to this forex business and it took me a long to find the actual method to make consistent money. I had blown so many accounts and lost a lot of money. 

I think is more than 90% of traders lose money. 

Roger Pinheiro:

1) lose money
2)make money

The accurate number is this:

94% lose all of their account after 2 years.

I read that in a reliable source. If you see a profitable signal here at MQL5, it almost always has less than 2 years. Because they don't survive more. There are only very few that are in profit after 3 or more years.

I consider that after 2 years, of the surviving 6%, 94% again lose everything before year 4 ends. So it's like 99.5% or so of traders losing ALL OF THEIR ACCOUNT in 4 years. And that's a fact, not my opinion.

Reason: