Does anyone know about this indicator or template ?

Hello

Can someone help me about this indicator or template ?
Where can I download it ?

Regards                    
Files:

This is ZUP.

Sergey Golubev:
This is ZUP.

Thank you 

where can I download it ?

saji64:

Thank you 

where can I download it ?

There are forum versions (the indicator versions uploaded to the forum threads long time ago) but those versions are old versions.
The new version (the latest one) is the Market product (it is free to download andfree to use ... but it is on the Market).

The author of this indicator is Nen, and the people who like this indicator are from Iran and from the US (people from those countries know this indicator and like it - there are some thread namely "Harmonic Trading" where those people are discussing this indicator all together).

So, sorry ... everybody knows ...
or ask to the author - https://www.mql5.com/en/users/nen

Eugeni Neumoin
Eugeni Neumoin
  • www.mql5.com
Published article ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento patterns. Search for patterns The ZUP indicator platform allows searching for multiple known patterns, parameters for which have already been set. These parameters can be edited to suit your requirements. You can also create new patterns using the ZUP graphical interfaces and save their...

Sergey Golubev:

The author of this indicator is Nen, and the people who like this indicator are from Iran and from the US (people from those countries know this indicator and like it - there are some thread namely "Harmonic Trading" where those people are discussing this indicator all together).

Just for discussion:

Harmonic Trading thread with ZUP indicators

Sergey Golubev:

Just for discussion:

Harmonic Trading thread with ZUP indicators

Thank you so much for the links

Just want to use it for drawing channels in time frames and take the bottom and the top .

Do you know which zup can do it ?

saji64:

Thank you so much for the links

Just want to use it for drawing channels in time frames and take the bottom and the top .

Do you know which zup can do it ?

This is as big discussion (as many free versions of of this ZUP indicators uploaded to this forum) so - it is difficult to tell about ...
Speak with the people on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 - there are ZUP versions to be there, together with templates etc (and I will participate of course).

And the author of ZUP will post I hope (because this thread is "ZUP thread" - free versions for the forum).

..or contact with the people who are using this indicator (the people from your country - there are a lot of them).

----------------

It is/was the unique/legendary thread (on former tsd forum) where Iranians together with Americans were discussing about one indicator (ZUP) during the several years (in the way of - irrespective off..)
-------------

Harmonic Trading
Harmonic Trading
  • www.mql5.com
Hello all I have tested many strategies and many other stuff but i did not found them more accurant then basic analysis of the market...

Thank you so much for replying .

Regards

Reason: