Automated Vs Manual Trader

On my opinion, “Automated Trading Systems” does not pay attention to the Ratios. However, by automating your system there are zero chances of falling in love for a deal, which is good since no one is looking for love here! In the other hand, very few traders can actually automate something different. The problem is that we all go through out the same tools available in the market, which now you can easily find abandoned systems that became cheap available in the market. Do you really think that a profitable EA would be cheap to get? Or imagine free? 

With that said, I believe that manually with a serious trading system and discipline, that you can actually have more chances to succeed. Well, at least you have the chances of NOT trading where the majority is. which I like! Tks a lot.  

Yes, I agree
# Cassiano Jardim

On my opinion,

- Automate Trading System don't have emotions it working follow rules,condition that programmer develop it so it always follow the plan.

- Manual Trade : have emotions and feeling so easier to be an error.

* But it very hard to find automate trading system that really works.

Sergey Golubev:

I saw the links. All good threads. But what about the problem i brought up that we all go through out the same tools, which as i said, it looks like abandoned stuff from those who kept as a treasure, and now that they realized that it does work then we have the access of those tools? I don't see anybody talking about it in any other thread. 

Again, I believe in Manual trading, but respect all kinds of systems. I have friends making money out of "Martigale", but when they tell me that they are buying or selling EURUSD for example, I keep thinking why? Sometimes the price is consolidated, and they are adding orders "for tomorrow". I think its a hard work, for quite a big risk! Thought.

Cassiano Jardim:

I saw the links. All good threads. But what about the problem i brought up that we all go through out the same tools, which as i said, it looks like abandoned stuff from those who kept as a treasure, and now that they realized that it does work then we have the access of those tools? I don't see anybody talking about it in any other thread. 

Again, I believe in Manual trading, but respect all kinds of systems. I have friends making money out of "Martigale", but when they tell me that they are buying or selling EURUSD for example, I keep thinking why? Sometimes the price is consolidated, and they are adding orders "for tomorrow". I think its a hard work, for quite a big risk! Thought.

No one knows for sure which direction the market is going in nor when. And this is why you want to look around for some of the so call junk EAs to try your luck eh :)

Is it necessary to know where the market is going, in order to make a profit ? 

For newcomer or unprofitable traders, you just find any profitabe EA with nice backtest or copy a profitable signal.

For me, I am trading by manual and by EA which I created.

Cassiano Jardim:

On my opinion, “Automated Trading Systems” does not pay attention to the Ratios. However, by automating your system there are zero chances of falling in love for a deal, which is good since no one is looking for love here! In the other hand, very few traders can actually automate something different. The problem is that we all go through out the same tools available in the market, which now you can easily find abandoned systems that became cheap available in the market. Do you really think that a profitable EA would be cheap to get? Or imagine free? 

With that said, I believe that manually with a serious trading system and discipline, that you can actually have more chances to succeed. Well, at least you have the chances of NOT trading where the majority is. which I like! Tks a lot.  

Good point. When you look at different indicators they often say different things. So the idea is to find complimentary indicators that agree?
Alternatively, design your own system and then take the opposite trade suggested. ;)
Seriously, if s system loses 80% of the time, it is worth considering....as a contra system.

andrew4789:
Good point. When you look at different indicators they often say different things. So the idea is to find complimentary indicators that agree?
Alternatively, design your own system and then take the opposite trade suggested. ;)
Seriously, if s system loses 80% of the time, it is worth considering....as a contra system.
I’m sorry. I agree with you when you say contra system, but I don’t think that any indicator is actually needed.

the only way to make consistent profit is %100 automatic trading.

as soon as you make your trading strategy automated as soon as you become a sucessful trader.

if you dont trust my word go and see this BBC documentary.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dp8o2

BBC Documentary 2015 || How You Really Make Decisions - BBC Science Documentaries - Dailymotion Video
BBC Documentary 2015 || How You Really Make Decisions - BBC Science Documentaries - Dailymotion Video
  • www.dailymotion.com
Every day people make thousands of choices and behind all of them is the mind pitting intuition against logic. Psychologist and Nobel Prize-winner Daniel Kahneman explores this conflict that affects every aspect of life from diet to what money is spent on, revealing that the intuitive part of the brain can be surprisingly powerful.
Reason: