HOW TO CODE RENKO BASED EA?

To add comments, please log in or register
austintv
austintv  

Good morning all, I am new to coding just started last month taking my first course.

I cant seem to find any topics on it, How does one go about coding a renko based strategy, for example if the last bar was green, buy. vise versa . Any insight would be much appreciated! thanks!

lippmaje
lippmaje  

I guess you need to run your EA on a Renko chart. Search Renko charts in MT, like here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16144

And then you run the EA on this offline chart. But I don't know how and if it really works.

Trading Utility Renko Chart MT4
Trading Utility Renko Chart MT4
  • www.mql5.com
Renko Chart MT4 creates an autonomous Renko chart where all bars are shown as Renko "bricks" with no wicks. The size of the "bricks" is specified in the settings. The autonomous Renko chart is displayed not only on history, but also online. The chart is updated at least every three seconds.
rektMan
rektMan  
austintv:

Good morning all, I am new to coding just started last month taking my first course.

I cant seem to find any topics on it, How does one go about coding a renko based strategy, for example if the last bar was green, buy. vise versa . Any insight would be much appreciated! thanks!

Hi, any luck? I want to do the same, maybe we can share our progress

To add comments, please log in or register