Chart lines

Who can assist me with "last line" or bid/ask .... lines on my charts please. I need to know how I can make them ticker because you can't see them on the chart. Also the colour, which might help. It isn't because I want it to look pretty; I need to be able to see it more clearly. I have change background and resolutions, but it doesn't help.

Spinx:
Who can assist me with "last line" or bid/ask .... lines on my charts please. I need to know how I can make them ticker because you can't see them on the chart. Also the colour, which might help. It isn't because I want it to look pretty; I need to be able to see it more clearly. I have change background and resolutions, but it doesn't help.

Hi,

What about your screen resolution ?

Do you have 4k or less ?

Click right mouse RMB and check property

try to change color, often white is too white put gray a litle.

I think it is not possible to change the thin of the line and for candles too. but change the color of it. wil be better on the screen

may be use another software to make your job and use only mt4 to buy or sell 

Ninja or onother software will give you certainly a better view because they are under directx or opengl I think :)

if you are a little patient I will give you a background to get a nice view like modern software. . I give you a mql4 and put on your screen .

open, the properties window to set the color / transparency / and foreground or background

if you click with 5 th button (code 32) you will change the color

Hope that help you a little

Have a nice day

Laurent

hi, please am new in this system. How can I trade with bonus account?

Reason: