problem Become a signal salesman

Hello everyone, I'm Johnny and I have a problem that I have not been able to solve for several months. I tried to register signals as a seller, they sent me the documents, but the answer was " You can not approve you as a seller." which is not absolutely true, in fact I have 30 $ loaded because I first bought signals, I wanted to know if anyone could help me solve this puzzle.

Thank you so much in advance.

Johnny

Giovanni Musso:

Hello everyone, I'm Johnny and I have a problem that I have not been able to solve for several months. I tried to register signals as a seller, they sent me the documents, but the answer was " You can not approve you as a seller." which is not absolutely true, in fact I have 30 $ loaded because I first bought signals, I wanted to know if anyone could help me solve this puzzle.

Thank you so much in advance.

Johnny

We can't help you here, you should go back to your seller application, read the terms carefully and re-submit the required documents in order to get approved.

Service desk said so

"Dear user,

Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related issues via Service Desk. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

MQL5 Support

I would like to know who I can turn to, because in the seller section they no longer answer me. I've got 30 more dollars stuck in there without being able to do anything

Giovanni Musso:

Service desk said so

"Dear user,

Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related issues via Service Desk. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

MQL5 Support

I would like to know who I can turn to, because in the seller section they no longer answer me. I've got 30 more dollars stuck in there without being able to do anything

No, I mean to go back to your original seller application and re-submit your documents, reading first carefully the requirements.

Unfortunately, I have already, but I have never received an answer. I don't know what to do anymore

I have the same problem as you Giovanni... The Support Team don´t answer and the Service Desk said, that I should ask for help in the forum. 

Validation process is fully automatic process.
It means: if you did everything in right/correct way so you are validated. If not so - not.

Sergey Golubev:
Validation process is fully automatic process.
It means: if you did everything in right/correct way so you are validated. If not so - not.

You "fully automatic process" can not recognize the second fresh photo in the passport because you asked the first page only.... It means there are situations when the bot cannot help.

The photo on the first page is too old to be recognized by your so called "fully automatic process".

I have uploaded all pictures you asked but the "fully automatic process" is too stupid and requires the manual help from the human.

Could you check the my request manually, please?

Borys Koshevoi:

You "fully automatic process" can not recognize the second fresh photo in the passport because you asked the first page only.... It means there are situations when the bot cannot help.

The photo on the first page is too old to be recognized by your so called "fully automatic process".

I have uploaded all pictures you asked but the "fully automatic process" is too stupid and requires the manual help from the human.

You are addressing the forum. We are forum users, not Metaquotes. It is not our process, it is Metaquote's.

Borys Koshevoi:

I can no check any request because I am not moderating it (I am public moderator).
But as I see from the forum posts - the people are abple to be validated as the sellers (it means: the system/bot is working).

-------------

As far as I know - the photo is required to be a good quality ... something about pixels or resolution ...

I just found some post about (I am not sure - it will help or not):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

solution to the become a seller problem

Wessel Damen, 2019.02.21 21:58

hello everyone,

So i might have a solution for the automatic photo checker.

When u make a phote with your Phone and you send it to your computer through webwhatapp or email or any other way your Phone automatically reduces the resolution to 600x800 or something like that

So what you have to do is Put your Phone on an usb cable and when your want to upload the document you have to get them straight of your Phone. 

You have to make sure the foto's are not upside down or something. I still had to take a few photos but after 3 times it came trough. 

This worked for me and i hope it will work for other. let me know if it worked for you of if youre still struggeling. 

Sergey Golubev:

I can no check any request because I am not moderating it (I am public moderator).
But as I see from the forum posts - the people are abple to be validated as the sellers (it means: the system/bot is working).

-------------

As far as I know - the photo is required to be a good quality ... something about pixels or resolution ...

I just found some post about (I am not sure - it will help or not):

The resolution is not an issue.

The picture on the first page is too old to be recognized as it is my picture automatically. There is the second photo in the passport but it is not on the first page.

The automatic process can not recognize this situation just because it does not "know" about it.

I have sent the question to the team some time ago....

Update:

They have approved the status right now. I think they read this forum ...

Reason: