MT5 Strategy Tester ERROR - MT5 Update (build 2006) Error message: "not enough available memory"??????? - (ERROR MESSAGE)

Since last update, one day ago, there is a message few minutes after Strategy tester Begin a portfolio backtest:

" 2019.02.24 15:04:45.610 Core 01 not enough available memory, 7168 Mb used, 49095 Mb available, maximal available block is 49095 Mb"

7168 Mb used and it still has 49095Mb available and it says not enough available memory???

The computer runs 64GB Ram, 4x 1Tb SSD, 16 cores. Enough available  RAM to work as usual. 

I don't know what is happening since last Update, from MT5 build 1940 to 2006.

Does anyone can help me?????

im having lots of issue with backtest.

used to work but not working anymore. no change of code.

can MQ gives some explanation?

Dua Yong Rew:

im having lots of issue with backtest.

used to work but not working anymore. no change of code.

can MQ gives some explanation?

Can you explain what issues you are having?

Who is MQ? Do you mean Metaquotes? This is a forum, we are not Metaquotes, we are just forum users.

I have the same error in "Open prices only" but when I use "Every Tick" the error message don't appear and Test finish without problems.

Mt5 version 5.0 build 2009

Testing EA from 2016 to 2019 in TF 1M

I have exactly the same problem!! Strategy tester is asking for 2TB of data to test!! Build 2009.

That happens to me too. In my expert, I have a custom indicator that reads data from another indicator applied to a bunch of symbols. Probably my expert replicates the reported problem by Qtmt4 "Portfolio backtest"

Is there any news on this issue?

MT 5.0, build 2280

The backtest is not working. Always not responding. 

Douglas Rechia:

That happens to me too. In my expert, I have a custom indicator that reads data from another indicator applied to a bunch of symbols. Probably my expert replicates the reported problem by Qtmt4 "Portfolio backtest"

Is there any news on this issue?

MT 5.0, build 2280

Hi, same problem here, my EA read the price from various symbols (20 or so, not many) to make some calculations. And memory runs dry during testing

Reason: