Removing Published Signal Completely

i have published one signal using friends account inventor account password but even if i removed signal completely still my friend not account use this trading account as signal , he gets errror account number is already in use. Please guide how i can remove signal completely so that other person can publish signal from his trading account.

Shailendra Singh:

i have published one signal using friends account inventor account password but even if i removed signal completely still my friend not account use this trading account as signal , he gets errror account number is already in use. Please guide how i can remove signal completely so that other person can publish signal from his trading account.

Once a trading account has been published as a signal, it cannot be published again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Once a trading account has been published as a signal, it cannot be published again.

How do you remove a signal that has being published if you want covert it from a FREE signal to paid signal?

Gareth Fichardt:

How do you remove a signal that has being published if you want covert it from a FREE signal to paid signal?

You cannot do that.

how do i edit published signal,i want to adjust the subscription fee

Onyinyechi M Ugwuja:

how do i edit published signal,i want to adjust the subscription fee

On the upper right side of the signal's page.

Reason: