Fund MT4 accounts using the MT4 Android Mobile App

Hi,

I am unable to locate the Add/Withdraw fund in the MT4 Android App.  Please let me know where to Add/Withdraw Fund.  Currently, I log in to www.cityindex.com.sg to fund/withdraw fund.

Thank you.

michellelyellm:

Hi,

I am unable to locate the Add/Withdraw fund in the MT4 Android App.  Please let me know where to Add/Withdraw Fund.  Currently, I log in to www.cityindex.com.sg to fund/withdraw fund.

Thank you.

if your trying to do it for a android and you log to the web site cityindex.com.sg but are not able to see how to add and withdrawal fund it may be cause the web site is not suitable for mobil phones so what you do is request desktop web site and you should have no problem, how you do this is let say you use google chrome on the right site you should see 3 dots going vertical click there and go to the bottom where it saids request desktop site

Rodolfo Almeida Marin:

if your trying to do it for a android and you log to the web site cityindex.com.sg but are not able to see how to add and withdrawal fund it may be cause the web site is not suitable for mobil phones so what you do is request desktop web site and you should have no problem, how you do this is let say you use google chrome on the right site you should see 3 dots going vertical click there and go to the bottom where it saids request desktop site

Hi Rodolfo Almeida Marin,

Thank you for the prompt response. I have no issues fund/withdrawal of fund from CityIndex website.  I just want to know how to fund/withdraw from my Android mobile using the MT4 mobile app.  FYI, I did not log in the CityIndex website when I try to fund/withdraw.  I just could not fund the option to fund/withdraw using the MT4 Android mobile app.

Hi 
I’m unable to locate the Withdraw funds from MT4 app on IOS. I’m using a mobile phone. Can you give me some guidance on how to withdraw funds from MT4.
Thank you.

cristian18c:
Hi 
I’m unable to locate the Withdraw funds from MT4 app on IOS. I’m using a mobile phone. Can you give me some guidance on how to withdraw funds from MT4.
Thank you.

You don't withdraw funds from MT4, you do so from your broker's website, members area.

You didn't deposited your funds through the MT5 terminal in the first place, did you?
Reason: