Issue with signal

Hello,

I have posted a signal some days ago with this account. I would open a new account on MQL5 and post that signal, but when I enter the account number I receive the error stating that account is currently not available (already used).

But I have already deleted from my account.

Luca Laurienzo:

Hello,

I have posted a signal some days ago with this account. I would open a new account on MQL5 and post that signal, but when I enter the account number I receive the error stating that account is currently not available (already used).

But I have already deleted from my account.

You can't publish a new signal here in MQL5.com with an account previously used for sharing a signal.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't publish a new signal here in MQL5.com with an account previously used for sharing a signal.

If I delete my account permanently can I share the signal with a new account?

Luca Laurienzo:

If I delete my account permanently can I share the signal with a new account?

The problem is your previously used in MQL5 signal service, broker account.

If you use another account, you won't have a problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The problem is your previously used in MQL5 signal service, broker account.

If you use another account, you won't have a problem.

Hello,

Many times ago I've applied for seller but I noticed the main info on profile are not correct. I would send the correct info plus the ID card to be approved.

How can I do it? I cannot change the address, city or send new ID card photo

Luca Laurienzo:

Hello,

Many times ago I've applied for seller but I noticed the main info on profile are not correct. I would send the correct info plus the ID card to be approved.

How can I do it? I cannot change the address, city or send new ID card photo

Update your info in your seller application.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Update your info in your seller application.

Some info like City, country or address cannot be modified. Also new document attached is not possible

Luca Laurienzo:

Some info like City, country or address cannot be modified. Also new document attached is not possible

Probably you cannot edit this info or upload new documents as long as your application is in process.

Reason: