private copy signals

hello everyone

i am to make my copy signals private and just share it with whom i choose for now, how can i go about making my signals private and sharing it with people? i have been trying to do this for a while now but have had no luck. any help would be appreciated.

thank you

harby12:

hello everyone

i am to make my copy signals private and just share it with whom i choose for now, how can i go about making my signals private and sharing it with people? i have been trying to do this for a while now but have had no luck. any help would be appreciated.

thank you

Well if you make it private here on mql5, no one will be able to see it except you.

Maybe while your signal is in private mode here on mql5, you can create your own website and post that private signal there, perhaps it will be visible from your website.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Well if you make it private here on mql5, no one will be able to see it except you.

Maybe while your signal is in private mode here on mql5, you can create your own website and post that private signal there, perhaps it will be visible from your website.

Yeah. That's correct. I'm doing that.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

thanks for responding. 

Well i meant copy trading. i am trying to start a copy trading service with just my friends. i would like to test it out with them before i share it with the world. 

are you saying that i might be able to that if i create a website?

if so how can i go about doing that?

Chathusanka Yamasinghe:

Yeah. That's correct. I'm doing that.

how do you go about doing that? 

is what you doing a copy trading service or regular signal service?

harby12:

how do you go about doing that? 

is what you doing a copy trading service or regular signal service?

You can either have your signals private and nobody can find them or make them public and all can search, find and subcribe to them.

The 3rd option you are looking for is not available here in MQL5.com.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can either have your signals private and nobody can find them or make them public and all can search, find and subcribe to them.

The 3rd option you are looking for is not available here in MQL5.com.

thank you

hello evry one can you helpe me?

shaho mhamad:

hello evry one can you helpe me?

Help you with what?

Don't make pointless posts. If you need help with something , explain what your problem is.

Reason: