Unable to register as a seller

Hi everyone,

Am having issues registering as a seller because I can't seem to verify my mobile number, when I attempt to verify it, I get a prompt saying that the "code has been sent successfully" but the code never arrives. I've been trying for close to a week now, I've even tried different mobile numbers all to no avail.

I tried contacting service desk, but apparently they only respond to financially related issues. So I guess this is my last resort.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

It is difficult to help in case you can not verify mobile number ... it is your mobile number ...
Try once again ...

---------------

I never registered as a seller so I do not have any practical expeience concerning it.
Just hope that other members can give some suggestions for example.

My suggestion to change your phone number with different phone operator..

anna.semera:
My suggestion to change your phone number with different phone operator..

I have tried multiple numbers with different operators the result is still the same

What's the deal now, is it that mql5 is no longer interested in having seller's? I've done some research and I've found that this is not an isolated issue. It's happening to many others and there seems to be no solution in sight

holocast:
What's the deal now, is it that mql5 is no longer interested in having seller's? I've done some research and I've found that this is not an isolated issue. It's happening to many others and there seems to be no solution in sight

Metaquotes have automated a lot of processes and it has obviously not been very successful. Hopefully they will sort it out eventually.

Also the reason it "appears" to be widespread (but its not probably) is because we now see the requests that would otherwise go into the service
desk.

Edit : I ve experienced an issue with another app in the past , where i could not receive sms from abroad . I had to switch the carriers number and added the country code prefix to it ,then switched back . Who is your carrier? have you tried with roaming enabled ? 

Lorentzos Roussos:

Also the reason it "appears" to be widespread (but its not probably) is because we now see the requests that would otherwise go into the service
desk.

Edit : I ve experienced an issue with another app in the past , where i could not receive sms from abroad . I had to switch the carriers number and added the country code prefix to it ,then switched back . Who is your carrier? have you tried with roaming enabled ? 

I receive messages from abroad with no issues, I have also tried registering with different carriers, still the same problem arises, no SMS in sight.

i was rejected and i have sent messages with copy of ID but  yet no response, why why why???

Alphonsus Izunobi:
i was rejected and i have sent messages with copy of ID but  yet no response, why why why???

There is one thread about it with the information:

----------------

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

It's been two months now, yet no solution. How can I contact the people in charge of SMS verification? I had a similar issue with ampglobal when I contacted them it turned out to be that the service they use to send sms does not support sending sms to Nigeria, what are the odds that mql5 is having the same issue??
Reason: