Indicators: Regression Analysis - page 3

Bamenteros,

This is a sincere new approach to trade and trading!!!!! This is a real new view of the market and its activities. I can’t imagine understanding the market in such a few moments after several years of toiling. After several years of attending seminars and buying of the so-called great software/////. Oh! Where were you all this years of suffering?????? Where were you to have concealed this software to the masses????

Saying thank you for the software is an understatement of the highest level. I do not know of the right word to use. Thank you, I must first say before going to search for a better and more appropriate word to use. Thank you, I must say and repeat. Thank you.

Am just looking for what to complain but alas, there is nothing than to say a big THANK YOU for all that you have putting into writing this unbeatable software. Thank.

Emma

emmauk:

Bamenteros,

This is a sincere new approach to trade and trading!!!!! This is a real new view of the market and its activities. I can’t imagine understanding the market in such a few moments after several years of toiling. After several years of attending seminars and buying of the so-called great software/////. Oh! Where were you all this years of suffering?????? Where were you to have concealed this software to the masses????

Saying thank you for the software is an understatement of the highest level. I do not know of the right word to use. Thank you, I must first say before going to search for a better and more appropriate word to use. Thank you, I must say and repeat. Thank you.

Am just looking for what to complain but alas, there is nothing than to say a big THANK YOU for all that you have putting into writing this unbeatable software. Thank.

Emma

I am glad that you find useful indicator. Thank you for your words.

barmentos,

Good day. Like I have stated, I am trying to make the best use of this ware before putting it on a real account. Thank you once again. Please I would like to know the time that you think, based on your knowledge and experience that this software best work on. Since I saw another which calculates 250 bars/candles and yours calculates 100. When the two are put on same pair on same timeframe, they seem different.

What timeframe and possible pair do you think it best work on? Also why do you think the best signal or direction would be on 100 bars instead of great/bigger number?

This is not to disturb you but to learn more and also of those following the link.

Regards,

Emma

emmauk:

barmentos,

Good day. Like I have stated, I am trying to make the best use of this ware before putting it on a real account. Thank you once again. Please I would like to know the time that you think, based on your knowledge and experience that this software best work on. Since I saw another which calculates 250 bars/candles and yours calculates 100. When the two are put on same pair on same timeframe, they seem different.

What timeframe and possible pair do you think it best work on? Also why do you think the best signal or direction would be on 100 bars instead of great/bigger number?

This is not to disturb you but to learn more and also of those following the link.

Regards,

Emma

Hi,

The indicator works for any symbol, but the number of bars and timeframe depend on your trading style. The more number of bars and larger the chosen timeframe, the greater the chances of predicting the future price movement, but also increase the risk and need to hold trades for a long time.

Best regards.

This seems to be a GREAT indicator....would love to know how others are using it....I've been watching for bounces off top and bottom lines.

Tom

tradertominva:

This seems to be a GREAT indicator....would love to know how others are using it....I've been watching for bounces off top and bottom lines.

Tom

Me too. Do you have any success?? Write me PM? let's try together make trding system on it.

How is this indicator used? there is all these indicators available for download but no information telling the average trader how to actually use the thing?
Reason: