Best Trader to Copy

To add comments, please log in or register
vku1
vku1  

I need to know the best trader to copy with just 400 $ fund As i am Novice  in TA?

Lars Rompe
Lars Rompe  
vku1:

I need to know the best trader to copy with just 400 $ fund As i am Novice  in TA?

you will need to find a signal provider who trades similar as you would do it (having sufficient time and skills).

Use the signal search, watch the history (not just the latest month) - there are numerous KPIs that you might find useful.

Most important: You need to have the same account type. E.g. trader is using hedge account, you will also need a hedge account.

You deposit of 400$ should match at least the traders deposit size - if you feel the deposit is too small, you may open a cent account.

It helps to have same account currency and leverage to avoid implications on different risk settings.

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
vku1:

We are not allowed to suggest, so you will have to make your own search.

vku1
vku1  
Lars Rompe:

you will need to find a signal provider who trades similar as you would do it (having sufficient time and skills).

Use the signal search, watch the history (not just the latest month) - there are numerous KPIs that you might find useful.

Most important: You need to have the same account type. E.g. trader is using hedge account, you will also need a hedge account.

You deposit of 400$ should match at least the traders deposit size - if you feel the deposit is too small, you may open a cent account.

It helps to have same account currency and leverage to avoid implications on different risk settings.

Thanks Sir,

i have only 400 US $. please suggest any good trader to copy signals .

Thanks in Advance

Vijay Kumar 

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
vku1:

Thanks Sir,

Did you not read Eleni's post???????

Do not ask for recommendations, it is not allowed on this forum

Rafael Grecco
Rafael Grecco  
vku1:

Thanks Sir,

Thanks in Advance

Vijay Kumar 

You can use the search function on Signals area to define the type of trader you want to subscribe.

You can filter by monthly growth, maximum drawdown, number of trades, etc.

To add comments, please log in or register