I will code & automate your strategy for free - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
Zee Zhou Ma:

He/She is offering his/her free coding service to build the expert adviser, then subsequently use it to trade money from the market, then donate the money to the poor.

They may also convert your strategy into zorro scripts and use them on their Zorro platform. 

That is how I interprete his/her/their motives, if he/she is from Zorro community.

Just look at his/her post. It mentions zorro scripts.

"The Zorro Project" is being mentioned in his/her post.

Not many people know about this project. You need to dig the web to know what project that is.

And his/her id is "Love4All". It means universal love. Only the Zorro community is capable of such nicknames.

Ain't Zorro leit motiv, it's Robinhood one. It's very different - when the political context of Zorro/Robinhood are considered & compared.

Finally Germany do not produce hero. I know only Hansel & Gretel, all the other Germans history has remembered are antiheroes like err.... Kim Dotcom !

EA-trader
EA-trader  

He could have started this thread saying  " I am a coder , please give a robust trading strategy for free"

The forums are the blind leading the blind , a blind bat will freely hand over a profitable strategy, but the seller who is looking for a new  profitable strategy to sell, is blind about "REAL TRADING".He wants some expert trader, to give him a grail, under the pretence of charity  and looking for a believing crowd.

The  zoo ranger are trying to  hide all the free profitable strategies on this site, so they get new  people to go to market place and free lance. The new are kept blind by the rangers .

Ex Ovo Omnia
Ex Ovo Omnia  

Why so many discouraging messages, perhaps the OP wants to gain some experience only, and he accepts, that he cannot buy a useful strategy this way. It is ridiculous feeling a threat from such a proposal for the "freelance" coders.

EA-trader
EA-trader  
Fernando Morales:

The OP can go to ForexFactory to offer its services there. There are many FF members craving for a developer.

I think this thread just went too far with the off-topic

There are 2,500  trading systems on forex factory, he can make 2,500 EAS , and find out if strategy is robust.After 5,000 systems and EAS , he can ask  " who 95 % lose?"

eas  are trading systems, if most eas fail, then all systems/strategies fail.Then he can go to another forum and do the same.

Here is the secret of EAS.Make grid EAS

N_G
N_G  

I am looking for an indicator which displays new day first 3 candles body high&low and candle high&low on 5 minute chart. I am attaching chart for the reference. Here, I have marked first three candles on 5 minute chart as 1, 2, & 3. I want an indicator which displays two things on new day first three candles.

i) Horizontal lines for Body high (968.75) and Body low (964.02) [High of the first 3 candles of 5-mins charts and Low of the first 3 candles of 5-mins charts]

ii) Horizontal lines for Candle high (970.35) and Candle low (960.70) [High is the Highest of (Bodies of the three 5 mins candles) and Low is the Lowest of (Bodies of the three 5 mins candles)] (ignore the wicks, consider the body of 3 candles)

Please help me on this.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
236.png 47 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Nevil Gandhi:

I am looking for an indicator which displays new day first 3 candles body high&low and candle high&low on 5 minute chart. I am attaching chart for the reference. Here, I have marked first three candles on 5 minute chart as 1, 2, & 3. I want an indicator which displays two things on new day first three candles.

i) Horizontal lines for Body high (968.75) and Body low (964.02) [High of the first 3 candles of 5-mins charts and Low of the first 3 candles of 5-mins charts]

ii) Horizontal lines for Candle high (970.35) and Candle low (960.70) [High is the Highest of (Bodies of the three 5 mins candles) and Low is the Lowest of (Bodies of the three 5 mins candles)] (ignore the wicks, consider the body of 3 candles)

Please help me on this.

Thank you in advance.

Try to make a search on CodeBase (totally free indicators/EAs/tools) and on the Market (free and commercial ones).

How to make a search - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.29 05:24

To search?
It is very easy: type something (what you need) in the search area (top right coprner of the page) and search.

Stevf
Stevf  
Love4all:
I am a software developer with 10 years of experience, 3 years of trading experience and I will code & automate your strategy for free.

I am sure some of you have a good strategy you would like to automate but does not know how to do it.

I can automate your strategy for Metatrader, cTrader or Interactive Broker.

I can code your strategy as a EA for Metatrader, in C# for cTrade or Zorro script for Interactive Broker/Metatrader

I can also extend your strategy in Python, C++ or other languages supported by the Zorro project if you have that 'crazy idea' that requires something more...

I can even code strategies for binary options if that's what you want; I already coded a framework to backtest and forward test binary option algos but I will be very picky with binary options, the strategy must have a very high winning ratio and must perform very well. I will automate binary option strategy via the FIX API only if the strategy survive the tests.

I will provide full source code for free, no string attached. I also vow not to 'sell' your strategy as a 'robot', if that's your thing, you can do it but I won't, I have no interest whatsoever in doing that.

I will also provide full backtesting, forward testing and optimization.

I do not want any money from you. The math is simple; if your strategy works, it's good for both of us. 

However, I will not code the following; strategies that I know does not work, scalpers that works only with impossible spreads, martingale based strategies, arbitrage based trades and the like.

Your strategy must work on the long run and must be clear, otherwise I will not waste my time.

If you have something sound and solid, PM me.

I have a question

What if the strategy works and the results wasn't appreciated from your side "example i have a strategy that will not make me rich but i will be doing a fair living as if i have a job" very high win ratio

Would you still be interested in coding it?

Would you still do it

CrisZind
CrisZind  
Icham Aidibe:

Finally Germany do not produce hero.

Yup .. they only produce half of the technology in the world + the best cars

Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
CrisZind:

Yup .. they only produce half of the technology in the world + the best cars

Well, long time ago I wrote that but I was certainly thinking about anti heroes : "technology & cars" ---> world will remember how much polluter was the german.

No matter what he does, it's his burden, we all have burdens. 

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  

That's open for debate.

They are also like most replacing metal with plastics while the quantity is going up and the quality is going down.

A very good example of this is sewing machines.

They used to be rock solid, but these day's you have to be careful that they don't melt or even catch on fire due to poor electronics design.

I see it everywhere the life span of tv's has also been divided by a factor of 5.

It's almost as if they are trying to stimulate replacement by early timed failure.

To add comments, please log in or register