Support and Resistance

hello guys, I'm struggling with a system that enters supports and resistance, some ideas on how to structure the entrance. The signal must be given by three highs or three lows

Just search for supports and resistance (lense top rigth) I am sure you'll find lots of code about it

How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - educational thread 

============

Everything about support/resistance - the thread 

============

Level Trading

1. level trading as support/resistance - the thread
  2. Level Advanced Trading thread 

============

CodeBase

1. Waddah Attar Super Support Resistance for MetaTrader 4
  2. Waddah Attar Super Support Resistance for MetaTrader 4 
  3. Dynamic Auto Resistance Support - indicator for MetaTrader 5

============ 

============

Multi-Dimensional Fractals (up to 4 Dimension) give us market structure with different kinds of supports and resistances and Multi-Dimensional Fractal Channel - for more precise undestanding of market structure - the forum thread with indicators

============

i have my own manual grid trading with weekly SR with my custom indi

it is based on confluence of price to plot the SR

Dua Yong Rew:

i have my own manual grid trading with weekly SR with my custom indi

it is based on confluence of price to plot the SR

hi what is "indi? i also draw my own s/r on weekly

thanks ola

is there a rule of thumb to calculate the support and resistance?

R... H:
is there a rule of thumb to calculate the support and resistance?
signal.it:
hello guys, I'm struggling with a system that enters supports and resistance, some ideas on how to structure the entrance. The signal must be given by three highs or three lows

First i read about support and resistance in investopedia website, then tried the ICMarkets broker's indicator for hourly, H4, daily, weekly and monthly support and resistance and tested in the MT4 backtester to see what kind of trader i am "either scalper, day trader or long time investor" and which usage suits me better

Then i learned about moving averages, bollinger bands, fibonacci retracement, supply and demand, and the behavior of the price with different kind of divergences and its comparative move on different indicators that uses divergences all that to get a better understanding of support and resistance

Finally i have a system that is working

I'm using yesterday lowest candle as support point and yesterday highest candle as resistant point.

If one can master the fibonacci levels it really works..

Onur Uzuncakmak:
If one can master the fibonacci levels it really works..

It works in exactly 61.8% of the time.

You can use the bollinger bands because they show in their way the resistance and the support.
Reason: