VPS Cancelled Early Without Warning?

This morning I woke up to find that my virtual terminal subscriptions had been cancelled, when I had two more months on them (got notifications on my phone about it). When I went into MT4 on my desktop to see what was going on, it appears that they are still active. However, when I go into the VPS page on MQL5, it appears that I have no active subscriptions. I am very confused as to why this would happen, and it doesnt seem like there is any official MT4 support I can talk to? Please help. I dont want to pay again for subscriptions I should already have. And I have money on my MQL5 account so it should be that.

Thanks very much,

Anna

Dear Anna,

We are aware of this issue and resolving it, please wait.

We hope for your understanding and apologize for inconvenience.

Best regards, MQL5.com Support team

Aduratomicyn:
Hello Mql5,
 I also have the same problem. 

Aduratomicyn:
MQL5.Support:

Dear Anna,

We are aware of this issue and resolving it, please wait.

We hope for your understanding and apologize for inconvenience.

Best regards, MQL5.com Support team

Thank you!

annarosen4: it doesnt seem like there is any official MT4 support I can talk to?
Metaquotes has already responded, but This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.

Thank you!

annarosen4:

Thank you!

I’ve had mine just disappear from my subscriptions section, what’s happening.

wulrahman1:
I’ve had mine just disappear from my subscriptions section, what’s happening.

Looks like its a global issue that they are working on. support replied above in this thread. thanks

Yes. The same problem in the Netherlands , europe.

Thanks for the warning eMail MQL5 Support team! Because of none there will be an expensive law suit!

class.:
Thanks for the warning eMail MQL5 Support team! Because of none there will be an expensive law suit!
I think there's no need for threatening, they surely have a lot of stuff resolving the issue and getting our VPSes up and running ... but I agree there should be some kind of communication.
Reason: