Need help to make an ea

To add comments, please log in or register
gokulcbein
gokulcbein  
Hi guys...need some help to make an ea...Have to open new order once ea started based on anything & with x pips take profit / no stop loss.....once the order is opened, buystop & sellstop orders to be placed x pips (same x pips of takeprofit) away. If buystop hits, then sellstop pending order to be deleted & buystop & sellstop to be placed for this order. i need inputs takeprofit, number of open orders, tradelot, xpips, slippage, magicnumber. Anyone can help...its need for mt4 ea...
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
gokulcbein:
Hi guys...need some help to make an ea...Have to open new order once ea started based on anything & with x pips take profit / no stop loss.....once the order is opened, buystop & sellstop orders to be placed x pips (same x pips of takeprofit) away. If buystop hits, then sellstop pending order to be deleted & buystop & sellstop to be placed for this order. i need inputs takeprofit, number of open orders, tradelot, xpips, slippage, magicnumber. Anyone can help...its need for mt4 ea...

You can post your requirements as a job in Freelance.

Kondalarao Marneni
Kondalarao Marneni  
gokulcbein:
This EA I already coded . If you need I can sell you for 150 usd contact me my I'd is kondalarao
To add comments, please log in or register