Download MetaTrader 5

Google DeepMind (Tensor Flow) Expert Advisor

To add comments, please log in or register
Serkan Demirezen
Serkan Demirezen  

Description

Experience Level: Expert

I am looking to work with an experienced Tensor flow programmer to explore financial trading strategies within MT4. I will create multi input data environments within MT4 with MQL4 code – you will build an AI module that reads the data and provides an appropriate output response for placing market orders. You must be able to advise on data configurations around inputs I wish to test in the hope that a winning strategy manifests through machine learning. We will try reinforced learning first and maybe also try supervised learning. You must also provide full source code and be free at weekends/odd evenings for conference calls which will also cover explanations of programming AI interface so that I may become familiar with Tensor flow application coding myself.

Spec:
• Language C++ (preferably visual studios).
• All data inputs will be passed via pointer addresses using pipes (through DLL).
• All outputs will be command strings and will again be sent via pipes.
• Method of work: £ rate p/h, estimated to strict p/item cost – including part data reconfigures where applicable to keep overall project costs in control (negotiable/pph only).
• Multithreaded workload considerations for parallel trials via separate MT4 installations.
• Short scale testing may be done by AI programmer; long scale tests and learning runs will be done by me on one or both of my MT4 rigs.
* Saving and loading of data sets (agents).
• Memory usage should be around 4GB for each AI core installation (keeping in mind MT4 requires 1GB, so I can run between 1 and 4 learning cycles at a time).
• I will do both back tests and forward tests to assess if a strategy should go live or not.
Providing we can agree a rate that makes the project look viable, I will consider giving a greenlight, up until that point we can explore its merits via email and Skype etc.#

https://www.tensorflow.org/

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  

This is something for freelance section.

Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
Sean Dean:

Description

Experience Level: Expert

I am looking to work with an experienced Tensor flow programmer to explore financial trading strategies within MT4. I will create multi input data environments within MT4 with MQL4 code – you will build an AI module that reads the data and provides an appropriate output response for placing market orders. You must be able to advise on data configurations around inputs I wish to test in the hope that a winning strategy manifests through machine learning. We will try reinforced learning first and maybe also try supervised learning. You must also provide full source code and be free at weekends/odd evenings for conference calls which will also cover explanations of programming AI interface so that I may become familiar with Tensor flow application coding myself.

Spec:
• Language C++ (preferably visual studios).
• All data inputs will be passed via pointer addresses using pipes (through DLL).
• All outputs will be command strings and will again be sent via pipes.
• Method of work: £ rate p/h, estimated to strict p/item cost – including part data reconfigures where applicable to keep overall project costs in control (negotiable/pph only).
• Multithreaded workload considerations for parallel trials via separate MT4 installations.
• Short scale testing may be done by AI programmer; long scale tests and learning runs will be done by me on one or both of my MT4 rigs.
* Saving and loading of data sets (agents).
• Memory usage should be around 4GB for each AI core installation (keeping in mind MT4 requires 1GB, so I can run between 1 and 4 learning cycles at a time).
• I will do both back tests and forward tests to assess if a strategy should go live or not.
Providing we can agree a rate that makes the project look viable, I will consider giving a greenlight, up until that point we can explore its merits via email and Skype etc.#

https://www.tensorflow.org/

You will have to post a job request on the Freelance section, but I can almost guarantee that you will not find anyone there with the necessary skills and knowledge to do what you want.

Those that do have that necessary knowledge and skill (especially with TensorFlow experience), will not be found there and their rates will be far higher than you can imagine (or possibly afford).

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  

I have worked with reinforcement learning on tensorflow with dropout and open AI gym.

If you present a decent policy I will consider starting a new project.

But it wont be in visual studio.

Because visual studio is garbage.

Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
Marco vd Heijden: I have worked with reinforcement learning on tensorflow with dropout and open AI gym. If you present a decent policy I will consider starting a new project. But it wont be in visual studio. Because visual studio is garbage.

You are a moderator! You now better than most that you should not be advertising your services on the forum and should have used a Private Message instead!

The only exception would be if you were offering to work on a free open-sourced solution here on the thread and that is not the case, as the OP has clearly stated!

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
Fernando Carreiro:

You are a moderator! You now better than most that you should not be advertising your services on the forum and should have used a Private Message instead!

The only exception would be if you were offering to work on a free open-sourced solution here on the thread and that is not the case, as the OP has clearly stated!

calm done and stop assuming.

Assuming nobody has experience in this assuming it cost the jackpot... No no.

I was thinking about a shared cloud project.

Those are public and accessible by anyone.

Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
Marco vd Heijden:

calm done and stop assuming.

Those are after-thoughts that you neglected to mention in your initial post. In fact, your words implied something very different: "If you present a decent policy I will consider starting a new project."

EDIT: Nor did the OP imply that he was considering an open-source project. He in fact implied the exact opposite!

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Marco vd Heijden:

I have worked with reinforcement learning on tensorflow with dropout and open AI gym.

If you present a decent policy I will consider starting a new project.

But it wont be in visual studio.

Because visual studio is garbage.

I do agree with Fernando, if it's something open then please share with us, it's an interesting topic, what was your work ? your conclusion about tensorflow ?

If it's not something open there is no point to discuss it on this forum.

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
Fernando Carreiro:

Those are after-thoughts that you neglected to mention in your initial post. In fact, your words implied something very different: "If you present a decent policy I will consider starting a new project."

EDIT: Nor did the OP imply that he was considering an open-source project. He in fact implied the exact opposite!

More assumptions... As expected.

My target was to open source from the start.

I don't want to respond to you because you are so far from the truth drawing your own conclusions and grabbing words out of thin air.

I am very disappointed in Alain too because nowhere from my words can anybody draw a money incentive simply because it never existed and I am sick and tired of seeing Mr Fernando the great pulling untrue facts out of the air.

I think its time to divert to a new place and it seems this is the perfect time in done with mql anyway because it sucks they took something beautiful that was usable for the normal guy and turned it into a nightmare.

If I'm developing AI trading bots there will be no connection to metatrader what so ever because of the simple fact that it lacks a decent API.

Only recently had I asked the devs to add ecdsa due to the crypto currency boom because it is needed for address generation but they wont do it because if people start to trade directly the real crypto and no cfd there wont be any broker and no broker means no licence.

I guess things come and go in life so Master Fernando take the board so that you can rule over it.

It's all yours.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Marco vd Heijden:

I am very disappointed in Alain too because nowhere from my words can anybody draw a money incentive simply because it never existed and I am sick and tired of seeing Mr Fernando the great pulling untrue facts out of the air.

I was not clear, my point was not about "advertising your service" as Fernando said...it's certainly an assumption.

What I meant is if you have experience in this, and as the OP request to work on MT4, the only acceptable way to do it here is publicly, as a shared and open project, and not in private.

Anyway...

Emanuel Baltensperger
Emanuel Baltensperger  
Marco vd Heijden:

Hej there, i allready started this Project as Creative Commons. 

I am new to the field and have a technical question. I represent the project AI Metatrader and the image recognition and learning processes of the technology Tensorflow-Slim or AutoML with the stock exchange trading in Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 to connect.

I have deployed the terminal to act on a website and have legally cleared the project with Creative Commons.

I would like, if possible through Java, to process the artificial intelligence chart images or to create a database for comparison and then allow AI access to Java for purchase or sale.
It should include a common database for all users and, if possible, the hardware of all users for the computing power.

Since I have little programming knowledge, I turn to this forum. I would like to ask how technical implementation should be planned. In addition, I'm looking for a company that would deal with my project and ask yourself if you know a point of contact.

To add comments, please log in or register