Bitcoin is truly a holy grail, right in front of everyone - page 2

Anytime BitCoins can collapse

mrluck1:

Some experts predict bitcoin in the future equivalent to 10% of all the wealth in the world, so if all the wealth in the world is around 260 trillion dollars, 10% of that are 26 trillions, and because the number of bitcoins are limited to 21 millions forever , that shows us that the right price for 1 bitcoin should be around 1.2 million dollars.

If you see bitcoin chart on 15 minute chart, every time it is bellow RSI (13) - 40, there are a great opportunity for  trade with profit, and also there are no swaps, i don't know why so few people are talking about this, some even saying to don't buy

What is Bitcoin used for beside speculation? I know it can be used for many things but is there real volume behind it? What will happen when nobody wants to speculate with it anymore?

There is a saying that the fund manager knows it's time to get out of an investment if his taxi driver and his haircutter are talking about it.

It's the same with bitcoin. This thing has no intrinsic value, the price is based on pure speculation and the greed of the public.

Always keep in mind to be fearful when others are greedy.

I looked at it and I decided for me in order to have the illusion to get rich quickly without risking too much or all I have I should do this!
Monopoly
  • www.freewebarcade.com
Play the classic property-trading board game online! Play against up to three computer players and choose from three difficulty levels. Buy properties and build on them as you try to get rich and bankrupt your opponents.

Mr.Luck there is no point in discussing any of this with you.

Because:

mrluck1:
there are really smart people working on these issues right now, the benefits greatly overcome the problems,

You dont even know what bitcoin is.

It only grabbed your attention because you heard the word 'Money'.... Isn't that what you're after ?

But in reality.......

Bitcoin is a network of computers, a lot of computers, and computers need electricity to operate.

It's that simple so you can give me the:

mrluck1:
there are really smart people working on these issues right now, the benefits greatly overcome the problems,

But you are too blind, narrow minded, uneducated, but especially, greedy, to understand that this problem can not be solved.

Go study the actual technology in depth, if you do that you will find that bitcoin is a devil in disguise.

Because it wastes enormous amounts of energy every transaction and then again every confirmation.

This electricity issue can not be solved unless you turn off the computers and if you do that Bitcoin will cease to exist.

So go ahead and try to convince me that we can make the network run on bananas. 

To understand why the Cryptos can become or already is money this little story from here might help (machine translation):

Nevertheless, it is necessary to understand the technical background in order to be able to assess Bitcoin, the now more than 1000 crypto currencies and the consequences for the world as a whole. The Micronesian atoll Ulithi helps. There has presumably existed there for almost 1000 years a currency called "Rai", huge stone-coins with a weight of up to five tons. This restricts the mobility somewhat, which is why most coins are simply left lying down, even if they change hands. At first glance this may seem absurd, but in fact the inhabitants of Ulithi have very cleverly anticipated the virtuality of currencies: all a matter of agreement.

It is not important where a stone coin lies, who controls it in rem - but to whom it belongs. But this information and any change to it is spread across the entire atoll by simple recounting. The village elders have the task of remembering who owns which coin. That's why Rai is comparatively sure, because maybe one or two of the village elders are wrong about who owns a coin. But all of them at the same time are unlikely to be wrong in the same way: control through networking and redundancy.
Bitcoin, Blockchain, Hashgraph: Die Blase, die bleibt - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Netzwelt
Bitcoin, Blockchain, Hashgraph: Die Blase, die bleibt - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Netzwelt
  • Sascha Lobo
  • www.spiegel.de
Der DHL-Erpresser fordert zehn Millionen Euro - in Bitcoin. Das ist zwar nicht überragend clever, weil Bitcoin nicht so anonym funktioniert, wie Laien glauben. Aber es passt perfekt in die gegenwärtige Stimmung: Das Digitalgeld Bitcoin vermittelt einen Aufbruch zwischen Gründerzeit, Goldrausch und absurder Blase. Venezuela möchte eine eigene...

I think, that Bitcoin hatches and shows the new tendencies, where the authorities will be replaced by algorithms.

With Bitcoin the banks are to be evaded. Hopefully the banks(and the oligarchies behind them) soon will not be able to shape the world anymore.

But this is just the beginning.

Look at the Etherium. This is a whole new environment, related not only to an alternative bank independent currency, but to defining new ways of how people can interact without mediators(institutions, authorities).

More democratic and efficient way things to happen.

This will change the world.

I don't know if Bitcoin particularly will continue to rise. But the current Bitcoin trend shows one thing - that there is a demand for change. Current social, financial and economical paradigms are not sufficient anymore. So, something new appears.

Bitcoin may rise, or may plunge down. But this trend of freeing the peoples of the authorities can only go up by one way or another.

hello friends, personally I trust the bitcoin but I'm sure it will decline, remember that when something reaches its highest point begins to descend. In my opinion of course!

Reason: