Download MetaTrader 5

Who can educate me about forex - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
TheFrench
TheFrench  
Gabriel Ishorkor:
Bonjour à tous, je suis Gabriel Ishorkor Je viens d'ouvrir mon compte et je n'ai pas assez de connaissances sur la façon d'échanger forex encore en apprentissage. Qui peut me donner des connaissances sur la façon de commercer
Hello,
the first most important thing is passion because without passion you will give up when it becomes difficult ... and it will be.
The second. to find out a lot about the subject, books, document on the net, forum, video, all ...
And the third work, work and ... work.
Samuel Akinbowale
Samuel Akinbowale  
TheFrench: 
passion i agree. 
And also sustainability
46du114t1f
46du114t1f  

Backtest the market depending of your capability of either manual or automatic. When backtesting, choose a period of ranging market rather than trending market. If the result of backtest is good in ranging market, then the strategy has the higher probability of success in trending market.

gauridollar
gauridollar  
Gabriel Ishorkor:
Hello everyone, I'm Gabriel Ishorkor I just opened my account and I no have enough knowledge on how to trade forex still  learning. Who can give me knowledge on how to trade 

Hello, I am new to join this forum so plz help me to join it.

Thank you

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
gauridollar:

Hello, I am new to join this forum so plz help me to join it.

Thank you

Read this post:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page108#comment_5847752

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Trivan Sibusiso
Trivan Sibusiso  
Gabriel Ishorkor:
Hello everyone, I'm Gabriel Ishorkor I just opened my account and I no have enough knowledge on how to trade forex still  learning. Who can give me knowledge on how to trade 

Yes I can

To add comments, please log in or register