Download MetaTrader 5

Who can educate me about forex - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Samuel Akinbowale
Samuel Akinbowale  
Gabriel Ishorkor:
Hello everyone, I'm Gabriel Ishorkor I just opened my account and I no have enough knowledge on how to trade forex still  learning. Who can give me knowledge on how to trade 

Congratulations !, welcome to forex

Samuel Akinbowale
Samuel Akinbowale  

Fund your account with a cheap money and start with 0.001.
when you loss ask questions.

Abdullah Alrai
Abdullah Alrai  
Gabriel Ishorkor:
Hello everyone, I'm Gabriel Ishorkor I just opened my account and I no have enough knowledge on how to trade forex still  learning. Who can give me knowledge on how to trade 

try to read this books:

john murvey  for technical analyzes..

scott carney harmonic trading vol1

scott carney harmonic trading vol2

they are the basics .. and you can find them free on google search..

have agood luck

Zee Zhou Ma
Zee Zhou Ma  
What Samuel Akinbowale means is use cent accounts to try out your strategy on live market.

Only start trading live in bigger accounts when you are confident of your strategy.

Ganh
Ganh  

You just in the first step in the street, the street name is « the million steps street»

When you will receive it is your luck***

Thushara Dissanayake
Thushara Dissanayake  
Gabriel Ishorkor:
Use google and youtube!!!
Suhaini Sarwan
Suhaini Sarwan  

hi.. I am Sue, I am also new to this system and forex trading. Can anyone teach me how to start?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Suhaini Sarwan:

hi.. I am Sue, I am also new to this system and forex trading. Can anyone teach me how to start?

Where Do I start from? - the thread

Wiseacre Mhlongo
Wiseacre Mhlongo  
Gabriel Ishorkor:
Check some videos on YouTube
46du114t1f
46du114t1f  

Trade with the amount of capital you afford to lose. Trading is different with most other type of businesses. When you trade profits and losses are shown directly on the account. Besides, to make the research of the market, a trader has almost unlimited tool to use in addition to the basic tool of support and resistance and news event. In conclusion, trade with the capital you earn yourself and to borrow is not recommended.

To add comments, please log in or register