Download MetaTrader 5

Who can educate me about forex

To add comments, please log in or register
Gabriel Ishorkor
Gabriel Ishorkor  
Hello everyone, I'm Gabriel Ishorkor I just opened my account and I no have enough knowledge on how to trade forex still  learning. Who can give me knowledge on how to trade 
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
Gabriel Ishorkor: Hello everyone, I'm Gabriel Ishorkor I just opened my account and I no have enough knowledge on how to trade forex still  learning. Who can give me knowledge on how to trade 

There are many sources of "Trading Education" available on the internet. Search and you will find for example:

How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning
How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning
  • www.mql5.com
All lessons of Codersguru: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175653 Mql - Metatrader Development Course | www.metatrader.info https://www.mql5...
Gabriel Ishorkor
Gabriel Ishorkor  
Fernando Carreiro:

There are many sources of "Trading Education" available on the internet. Search and you will find for example:

Gabriel Ishorkor
Gabriel Ishorkor  
I appreciate you all for your contribution 
Elite E Services, Inc.
Joe Gelet  

Pain is the only real teacher!

mrluck1
mrluck1  
Joe Gelet:

yes i agree, it should takes years, one of the best books to start is a "Trading in the zone", by Mark Douglas, you can find on internet easy, one of his statements: " No man ever reached to excellence in any one art or profession without having passed through the slow and painful process of study and preparation". So if you love trading, that won't be a problem

Angelito Cartagena
Angelito Cartagena  
Joe Gelet:

I may agree to this statement, but it is all a matter of how much pain we are willing to accept because there are traders that cannot endure so much loses and failure that in the end they will quit in what they do, with proper knowledge and preparation I am pretty sure that we can minimize the suffering or bad experience in this business.

Bhiza Sithole
Bhiza Sithole  

losing real money is the only teacher

pGN7GMYWH Zide
pGN7GMYWH Zide  

Hello everyone I'm Busisiwe Zide from South Africa, I just opened a demo trading account and I'm trying to learn on how to trade but I'm honestly struggling. Help anyone??

Oh, and I also need help on how to change my trading account from demo to a real trading account. Please help!

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
pGN7GMYWH Zide:

Hello everyone I'm Busisiwe Zide from South Africa, I just opened a demo trading account and I'm trying to learn on how to trade but I'm honestly struggling. Help anyone??

Oh, and I also need help on how to change my trading account from demo to a real trading account. Please help!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

To add comments, please log in or register