Have I been scammed? Please help

To add comments, please log in or register
ez1077
ez1077  

This is my first post here. I am really looking for some helps on my recent experience with a broker aafxtrading.com which I think have scammed me several thousands of pounds.

I opened an swap-free account with aafxtrading.com about two weeks ago and has a few profitable position on EUR/TRY. Today, there was a huge price crash of about 2000 pip within one minute for this currency pair. Please see the attached picture.  As a result,  all my positions were closed out due to a margin call. I have checked with other brokers, there was never such a crash on EUR/TRY in the market. I wonder if i have been scammed by aafxtrading who faked this spike? What can I do to get back my money?

Thanks in advance for any helps 

fake chart spike

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  

Please contact your broker.

whroeder1
whroeder1  
and if they won't fix it, contact your attorney.
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  
whroeder1:
and if they won't fix it, contact your attorney.

I would first contact the broker then the regulator but

AAFXTrading.com is registered in the following areas:
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines :
AAFXTRADING COMPANY LTD is Incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with registration number 22916 IBC. The Company’s legal and correspondence address C/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. AAFX TRADING acts in full compliance with international legislation and incorporated standards. We strongly believe that honesty is the best policy.

I don't see much chances  :(

Nikolai Semko
Nikolai Semko  

My advice: do not contact brokers who only have Metatrader 4 and no Metatrader 5. The risk that this scammers in this case is much higher.

Mario Trinchero
Mario Trinchero  

EURTRY

and now i dont see the crash ...

To add comments, please log in or register